Reviews for Transformations: A Nuku Nuku Dash Story
Trollhard47 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
"I intend to update this fic at least semi-regularly. I promise!" -Warwolf

*taps foot*...

Personally I found Nuku Nuku Dash to be the worse of the 3 nuku nuku series although Nuku Nuku TV made a valiant effort for last place, but there is so little Nuku Nuku fanfiction I do hope you update.

You haven't really done much story wise yet so not much to say on the plot. You probably shouldn’t mention your story is SI, or whatever partial SI is. Seems to me it is or it isn‘t. Most people seem to dislike SI on principle and to be fair most SIs turn to crap pretty fast especially the romantic variety.
Lucifer chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Not bad, but you should make it longer next time. Also, you went from 2010 to 2005 which is wrong. Hope you do better next time.
X-Tears-Of-Revenge-X chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
hey love the storie i was just wundering if you could tell me what channel and time nuku nuku is on it sounds interesting just email me at thanx w
Wember chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
What kind of ending is that? Hello...?
Wember chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
What kind of ending is that? Hello...?
MizukiAkoi chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
goo job
hanyo-girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
i dont kno the story line on nuku nuku i dont kno the chatacters but i do love this story i never even heard of it either.
Paxton V. French chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
This story is good! you should write more chapters and storys!
Yipster54 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
YAY! I love your fic!
blufair chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow, you got a Nuku Nuku category created? You're the best! Anyway, this story's looking good. I've never seen a Dash fanfic before, so it's cool that you're writing one. The intro really piqued my interest, and I can't wait to see what happens next. _
Evan C chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Um...What's Nuku Nuku Dash?
Tokyo Fox chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
While I enjoyed the Nuku Nuku Dash anime. I never concidered that Nuku Nuku Dash girl to be the real Nuku Nuku who is supposed to be a redhead. But I did like the fact that the Nuku Nuka Dash girl was older and sexier( better curves ) looking. As for the fic; It was OK but was a bit hard to follow. Hopefully there will be more Nuku Nuku stories and I'd like to see all 3 storylines ( Ova, Dash and T.V. ) to be have at least one.