Reviews for Finding His Voice
Awww, it's so "nice" to see Severus STILL having absolutely no control over his own life. The only thing I hold against him is that he was too retarded to revoke Dumbfuck's rights over any part of his life. That disgusting interfering old bastard needed to die. And Hermione? She needs to get a life of her own and quit stepping all over Severus. He can't stand the little bitch yet she forces herself into his life with absolutely no respect for him or his desires.

And this is a "romance"? It seems more like a "how to not let Severus be free even after the war" manual.
mireem chapter 9 . 3/11
Thank you for this amazing story!
Thank you for sharing.
kat.ao.fang chapter 9 . 2/2
Hello,
I would say I really enjoyed reading your story, I have no idea if there's someone got your authorization to translate this story into Chinese. if there's not, do I have a pleasure to translate it into Chinese with your permission and share it with my Chinese friends?

Thanks a lot

Kat
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 9 . 1/25
God! This was a lovely story with a perfect ending.
I really enjoyed it a lot.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 1/21
Hi there,
I know this is an old story, but I I thought I'd let you know I like it.
The first chapter is sad and realistic, but not terribly depressing, I would hate to cry.
It is well written and nicely rounded and it has a nice flow.
Thanks
Fox
Mrs O S chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
love it!
thanks from France!
vickety chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Thanks!
Fantomette34 chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Je vous remercie pour cette histoire magnifique, un véritable chef-d'oeuvre !
Les relations entre Severus et Hermione sont superbement décrites, et le caractère ombrageux du sorcier toujours présent.
Bravo et merci pour le partage de cette fic géniale !
Tee dree chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
This fic is só beautiful! It's very well-written and full of feelings ... But I confess i Would like To see him able To say things to her, able to trust her..,
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
So Sweet
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
Wait. Its Saturday when she comes back,
and she proposes to go shopping on a Sunday?
All the shops will be closed,
only some restaurants will be open,
and the apothecary of course.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Yeah, sure, she does not have social abilities at all.
Yeah, sure, there is no difference whether one has loving dentist parents or not.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Who would call their child "Caligula"?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
so they force him yet again into something he did not want, via not telling him and manipulating the situation to "help" severus, i wonder what is with fanfictions were in order to help some one, he must be manipulated and other is will be impossed upon there person.