Reviews for Finding His Voice
Fantomette34 chapter 9 . 6/9
Je vous remercie pour cette histoire magnifique, un véritable chef-d'oeuvre !
Les relations entre Severus et Hermione sont superbement décrites, et le caractère ombrageux du sorcier toujours présent.
Bravo et merci pour le partage de cette fic géniale !
Tee dree chapter 9 . 4/18
This fic is só beautiful! It's very well-written and full of feelings ... But I confess i Would like To see him able To say things to her, able to trust her..,
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 2/1
So Sweet
Wait. Its Saturday when she comes back,
and she proposes to go shopping on a Sunday?
All the shops will be closed,
only some restaurants will be open,
and the apothecary of course.
Yeah, sure, she does not have social abilities at all.
Yeah, sure, there is no difference whether one has loving dentist parents or not.
Who would call their child "Caligula"?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
so they force him yet again into something he did not want, via not telling him and manipulating the situation to "help" severus, i wonder what is with fanfictions were in order to help some one, he must be manipulated and other is will be impossed upon there person.
amr56 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I liked Hermione in this story, even though she was super pushy. Snape was also well-written, and his "wounds" and loneliness were very touching. I liked the development of their relationship. Thanks for sharing.
am.a.star.swati chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
Breathtakingly Awesome. Pls write a one shot sequel after 2 or 5 years.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
I tried to read this but Hermione is far too pushy, irritating, annoying, and underhanded to be believable.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
This is such an amazing beautiful story! The aching and longing can be felt by the reader. A masterwork.
mama123 chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Beautiful amazing story. Loved it.
OzmaofOz chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I love the reference to the Enigma machine! Thanks for writing!
OzmaofOz chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
do review still matter, five years later? If so: Thank you for writing! I'm enjoying this already. Though I have to wonder about "Caligula" as a middle name for our dear SS. Lots of odd, un-Snape-like associations cluster around that name. Still, thanks!
Sue Donym chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
I love SS/HG stories when Hermione just calmly and efficiently takes over his life. Severus struggles and struggles against it and then he's like "omg never leave me." Lovely fic. Thanks so much!