Reviews for Finding His Voice
EclecticBonVivant chapter 9 . 1/6
This is such an amazing beautiful story! The aching and longing can be felt by the reader. A masterwork.
mama123 chapter 9 . 1/1
Beautiful amazing story. Loved it.
OzmaofOz chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I love the reference to the Enigma machine! Thanks for writing!
OzmaofOz chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
do review still matter, five years later? If so: Thank you for writing! I'm enjoying this already. Though I have to wonder about "Caligula" as a middle name for our dear SS. Lots of odd, un-Snape-like associations cluster around that name. Still, thanks!
Sue Donym chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
I love SS/HG stories when Hermione just calmly and efficiently takes over his life. Severus struggles and struggles against it and then he's like "omg never leave me." Lovely fic. Thanks so much!
drasticactions chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
beautiful! loved this so much!
sharonma17 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Loving the story! And
I wanted to tell you that the poem at the end was awesome.
Kirida chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Soraslove chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Yay, Severus conceded! Hermione definitely did the right thing letting him come to her, rather than the other way around.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I hope hermione fixes this somehow...I wonder if she realizes how self-conscious Severus is

Once again, great chapter!
Soraslove chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I hope Severus doesn't push hermione away after that kiss...wow what a kiss!
Soraslove chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Yay, hermione is making some headway! Geez, the wizarding world is so fickle...many a times i've wondered why hermione or snape in a story where he did survive, doesn't just leave the UK for some other place. Great chapter
Soraslove chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great first chapter, I hope Severus comes to have some hope in the near future. Although I see things from his point of view, being isolated is a lonely business.
LazyNezumi chapter 9 . 5/30/2013