Reviews for Finding His Voice
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
So you've given Firefly a rest? I don't mind as long as I get at LEAST one update. _
Fuuruma chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
I'm really glad that you upload! I loved the chapter! Is good to see that Severus and Hermione are going to talk, it would be good if we can know what is going on in Hermione's head...

Thanks for uploading
HeraBates chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
I loved the students and their gossip.

Poor Severus, I loved that he thought of the toothbrush as mocking him, and him using her shampoo, lol.
Miri Tiazan chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
Aw, poor Snape. All alone with her toothbrush. A tragic picture.
J. K. Rowling chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
All I can say is thank you.

I meant no offense when I reviewed on your other story, and those people who were quick to rise and tell me to go to hell (now, would my fans appreciate that?) obviously did not read clearly what I said.

Good job, fellow author-

J. K. Rowling
sallene chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
Another wonderful update!

You have a way of describing things that is amazing. I can actually smell the cinnamon and strong tea, the way you describe them.

I'm glad he's not sulking anymore.
mugglemomof3 chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
Wow, Hermione really is a saint. I guess she was completely prepared for this. Keep it up. Please!
Megan chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
I already wrot a review for the next chapter but I had to write another to agree with you that I also think Severus is a good guy... just really F'ed up. In the 7th book JK better make him good and have the whole AD killing just a set up, or I will have some agry letters to send!
Megan chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
Love your stories and the songs you chose to go with them... I haven't seen an writer do that yet. May I suggest Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones? With the way this story goes I am sure you could use that.
Scout KTA chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
Please, please, please continue this and "Walking into Bars."

I hate to resort to begging, but I want you to know we are still out here. Waiting.

Thank you.
Zarek chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
I think that Snape is still good too! what are your theories?
LadyGodiva13 chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
awsome story. keep it comming!
FerPotter chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
Argh! I hate when Severus does that! Poor Hermione!

In other words, very good chapter! :0)

Keep them coming!
danglove elle chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
Wow, great story! And I can't wait to read more. I love the way you write and the developmemnt of the story is very smooth and intriguing.
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
I'm not sure I even want to know about the knife thing. '_ I did like this though. Short, but sweet.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »