Reviews for Finding His Voice
Verity Brown chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
Whew, *slight* lemons?

"If I were truly a good man, I would send you away for your own sake. The fact that I can’t seem to only proves that I am incapable of doing the right thing."

"If you were the evil man you think you are, we would all be dead."

Love those lines!
RachL8 chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
oh! more please! this is a really nice story. i like your characterisation of snape (i know what you mean about hbp - he is good really. or else i'll cry!) and i like the way hermione talks to him. hope you can update soon!
Jasmine Reinier chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
- Definitely one of the best SSHG ficcies out there! I can't wait until your update!

~Jazzy (Ryuu-chan)
Verity Brown chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
It's really nice to see you at work again! Are you going to finish "Walking Into Bars"?
Natsuyori chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
terriffic!
alto-saxophonist35 chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
great job! i really like this sstory so , they kissed in front of every body! the whole skool?the teachers? what is everybody gonna think? the romours?i cant wait to read whats gonna happen next. ur a good writer. keep it up! :D
SailorSev chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
excellent story

some humor, lots of drama, not too much angst, and very very well written.

keep it up.
WhiteCabbit chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
NO! that was actually pretty cool i liked it alot! hurry up with the next chapter!
LadyGodiva13 chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
WRITE MORE SOON! im completely in love with your story! you are a WICKED author!...

p.s. if at all possible could you make a jealous snape appear in the near future...jealous snape is so sexy...mwahahaha
Transylvanian chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Great stoy. Can't wait to read more.
Shinjitsu to Gensou chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Such a good story! And I love how the song lyrics compliment the chapters! I understand how you feel about how HG/SS can't be put onto paper. It's just... not right. I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
A Lee En chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Wow, I just stumbled over this one and I love it. I love Snape/Hermionie fics and you're going a great job - I can so see Snape, Hermionie and Dumbledore acting just like this. Wonderful story! I'm adding you to my alerts list and anxiously awaiting an update.

Thanks for sharing this one!

-j
Tigerfanfrv chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
aww i love sappy, fluffy fics :-} please update soon
Shdwcat27 chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Sulky Snape. Brilliant Chapter.
whitehound chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
"...lay awake for the rest of the night, determined not to think of her" - oh dear, poor Snape!

[One minor typo - Botts should be Blotts, shouldn't it? - and ffic in its wisdom has deleted some spaces - I don't know why it sometimes does that but it's very annoying - so you've got "dragthem" and "wasalmostright."]
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »