Reviews for Finding His Voice
sleepless22 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
One of my fave stories! Thank you and a great job you've done!
Hina Sarutobi chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
such a beautiful sweet story, it's unlike other Snape hermione fansfics. others are mainly a quick rump and the end. so I must thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful piece of art :) may life find you well, good day :)
Hina Sarutobi chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
LOL all that n all she has to say is what time do you want to meet me at diagonal alley?! xD blackmaillll
Yeghishe chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Well I confess I had hoped that it would come to a conclusion where they marry and Severus handles his demons but I am a hopeless romantic. You did a lovely job finishing it up, I agree that it would be hard for him to confess emotions to her. But his actions have always spoken louder than words.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
what a beautiful story!hope you write more of SS/HG
angel897 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
enjoyed reading this story love the paring as well, great job with the lemons :)
Desvario chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Best of all is the character hermione sure, as it carries all before it. knows what he wants and takes it. I loved it!
another thing is that it is always the point of view that I also liked severus. maintain a single vicion is not so common in these parts.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
bloody brillaint and beautifully written. definitely one of the best i've read. :)
ThePenIsMighty chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
This goes on my favorites list!
RunLiLiRun chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Awwww! I like how she kind of sneaks into his life without him realizing how entrenched she has situated herself. Lovely and romantic piece! :)
funnygirl chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Wow,just wow ! Anybody who wants to read something sexy, romantic or teasing;read this ! It is satisfying,even nurturing the soul somehow...
Kikibell's kitten chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
i liked the Severus you depicted because he is much more in Character than many others I have read so far... He struggles with the realization of Hermione's love for him... he doesn't feel worthy
deedeebug chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Beautiful poem... you are very gifted!
Maggie chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Absolutely lovely, sweet and rather in character.

Alexa1993 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011