Reviews for Finding His Voice
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
so they force him yet again into something he did not want, via not telling him and manipulating the situation to "help" severus, i wonder what is with fanfictions were in order to help some one, he must be manipulated and other is will be impossed upon there person.
amr56 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I liked Hermione in this story, even though she was super pushy. Snape was also well-written, and his "wounds" and loneliness were very touching. I liked the development of their relationship. Thanks for sharing.
am.a.star.swati chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
Breathtakingly Awesome. Pls write a one shot sequel after 2 or 5 years.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
I tried to read this but Hermione is far too pushy, irritating, annoying, and underhanded to be believable.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
This is such an amazing beautiful story! The aching and longing can be felt by the reader. A masterwork.
mama123 chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Beautiful amazing story. Loved it.
OzmaofOz chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I love the reference to the Enigma machine! Thanks for writing!
OzmaofOz chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
do review still matter, five years later? If so: Thank you for writing! I'm enjoying this already. Though I have to wonder about "Caligula" as a middle name for our dear SS. Lots of odd, un-Snape-like associations cluster around that name. Still, thanks!
Sue Donym chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
I love SS/HG stories when Hermione just calmly and efficiently takes over his life. Severus struggles and struggles against it and then he's like "omg never leave me." Lovely fic. Thanks so much!
drasticactions chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
beautiful! loved this so much!
sharonma17 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Loving the story! And
I wanted to tell you that the poem at the end was awesome.
Kirida chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Soraslove chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Yay, Severus conceded! Hermione definitely did the right thing letting him come to her, rather than the other way around.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I hope hermione fixes this somehow...I wonder if she realizes how self-conscious Severus is

Once again, great chapter!
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »