Reviews for Finding His Voice
Kirida chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Soraslove chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Yay, Severus conceded! Hermione definitely did the right thing letting him come to her, rather than the other way around.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I hope hermione fixes this somehow...I wonder if she realizes how self-conscious Severus is

Once again, great chapter!
Soraslove chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I hope Severus doesn't push hermione away after that kiss...wow what a kiss!
Soraslove chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Yay, hermione is making some headway! Geez, the wizarding world is so fickle...many a times i've wondered why hermione or snape in a story where he did survive, doesn't just leave the UK for some other place. Great chapter
Soraslove chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great first chapter, I hope Severus comes to have some hope in the near future. Although I see things from his point of view, being isolated is a lonely business.
LazyNezumi chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Ahhh... Awesome story *dreamy smile*
And you ended it on perfect note :3
sleepless22 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
One of my fave stories! Thank you and a great job you've done!
Hina Sarutobi chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
such a beautiful sweet story, it's unlike other Snape hermione fansfics. others are mainly a quick rump and the end. so I must thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful piece of art :) may life find you well, good day :)
Hina Sarutobi chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
LOL all that n all she has to say is what time do you want to meet me at diagonal alley?! xD blackmaillll
Yeghishe chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Well I confess I had hoped that it would come to a conclusion where they marry and Severus handles his demons but I am a hopeless romantic. You did a lovely job finishing it up, I agree that it would be hard for him to confess emotions to her. But his actions have always spoken louder than words.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
what a beautiful story!hope you write more of SS/HG
angel897 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
enjoyed reading this story love the paring as well, great job with the lemons :)
Desvario chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Best of all is the character hermione sure, as it carries all before it. knows what he wants and takes it. I loved it!
another thing is that it is always the point of view that I also liked severus. maintain a single vicion is not so common in these parts.
350 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »