Reviews for Finding His Voice
katherose chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
o...
magicmistress071370 chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
I really love this story. I like the fact that you have expanded on a short story that you wrote previously. It is wonderful to see how it was that Hermione was able to warm the heart of the Potion's Master. Beautifully done.
Courtney Anne chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Great story! I love your stories! They are all wonderful! I can't wait to read more!
Charmed-Goddess-07 chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Wow...Go hermione...defend him why don't you lol This was an interesting chapter...I can't wait to see what comes up next...
Charmed-Goddess-07 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Aw his life seems so sad...I can't wait to see what this story holds...it amazingly written so far so I can expect the rest of the story to be so...Update soon...
Hello Baby Hello chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
Angst? I'm fairly certain I love this story so far! You have an amazing talent.
vegiegurl chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
Keep going!
Sabrina chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Great job. I love your work.
AngelApple70x7 chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
I am really enjoying your story, the flow is great and I think you have kept Hermione and Severus "in character." Hope to see a new chapter soon, are Harry and Ron going to make an appearance?

AngelApple
duj chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Snape knows he can expect no homour for his labours if he survives the final battle. Maybe that's why he wanted the order of Merlin so much in PoA, something to offset the way people look at him.
Rosmerta chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Great chapter - pure Hermione goodness. I love her! Always standing up for the ones she loves. And Severus, finally giving way a bit...yay! :D
niam chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
It's nice watching the icy heart of his thaw a warm up the potions master quite nicely.
sycoticatalyst chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Aw, cuteness! Love it so far, really can't wait for more :) Much love!

-Syco

P.S. Wow, shortest review I've ever written... I hate when I don't have time to write long rambling things :(
Natsuyori chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
once again another excellent chapter! Keep up the work!
3sixty5days chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Wow. This is a fanfiction with grea depth and meaning. It's plot (from what I can see) is written out neatly and planned carefully. The words carefully chosen and carefully matched. The words themselves seem to flow with grace and style.

The poem was beautiful and I LOVE it. If you don't mind, I would like to share it my my 7th grade english class. Good job and no matter what, keep up the story. I'll look forward to your next chapter. Please update soon.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »