Reviews for Finding His Voice
LittleGreenPeas chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
How sweet! I love how Severus keeps denying the obvious!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Poor six year!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
This really is a beautifully written story. Your Snape and Hermione interaction is really believable, and I love all the fluff!
TequilaNervous chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
I'm not sure if I've already reviewed this story since FF had been acting so weird last days, but in case I didn't, here's my review. I've been reading your SS/HG stories and I love them all. Thanks for writing such nice fics for us!

Take care,

Rocio
Knitchick chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Beautiful story! I loved it.
KathAdrian chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Great story! I loved every word of it :)

Thanks!
mkq.9317 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
".. She never stopped talking." teehee, i see what you did thar. :).

love your ending poems btw, song or not.
MiSev chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I have to say, not only are you an amazing writer, your poetry is simply beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this, my heart is a little more full now :D
Kiayin chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
I really need to thank you! This is one of the best SS/HG ffs i've read. It stayed true to their characters (thing i can't say about most of the stories belonging to this category), and was so, so heartwarming *sighs* I'm definetly gonna read your other ffs now! You should consider writing something of your own, if you have the time. I'm sure it'd be fascinating.
JaneA0202 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
nice story, but I must say, that those last two chapters were quite weak. The ending was quite open, but since the story didnt have some action that had to be resolved, it doeasnt matter. But I thought that there will be epilogue, something like years later, it would be nice to see that people stopped being awful to Severus, that was the only thing in this story I found ridikulous. I know that people can think of Severus that way, but they really were stupid all of them to think it, after he helped so much to win the war.
Miravisu chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Sort of like a bittersweet and smutty detective novel this.. witty observations, drama.. and ahem wickedness. I like lots ;)
Sarah Crawford chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Very nice little fic. There are some great lines in here, and you express everyone’s emotions wonderfully. You did a good job with the characters both before and after the revelations of HBP. Thank you for finishing it even though it was difficult. So many SSHG stories were abandoned after HBP came out. I’m so gland J.K. Rowling surprised you. :) I myself did not jump on the Harry Potter band wagon until all of the books and five movies were released, so I can’t imagine waiting a year for DH. (Well, the book. I am waiting impatiently for the movie.) That said, I was almost certain that Dumbledore told Snape to kill him when I finished HBP, probably mostly from wishful thinking and not wanting to believe the alternative. Anyway, back to your story. My main complaint has to be the switch to present tense near the end. Nit picky thing, but I find it distracting. The end has a poignant feel. I do agree that he would have a hard time accepting her love for him and express his love for her, that it would take time, but this is, for me, an unsatisfying way to leave a story. But then, from what I’ve read of your work you seem to thrive on angst and not-quite-happy endings.
MizSphinx chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Bravo on the completion of such a wonderful vignette! I enjoyed it immensely and I'm happy I gave it a chance. I'm a greater fan of longer stories but yours pulled me in from the first line of Chapter One. I think your portrayal of Severus Snape is one of the most accurate. I'm ever so tired of encountering O/Ced versions of the man and I understand. It's hard to write him! Anyway, I feared a sudden turn of events (disappointing and/or sad ending) but it ended on a sweet and happy note. Kudos and props to ya! Keep up the fantastic work :)

-MizSphinx