Reviews for Finding His Voice
Sarah Crawford chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Very nice little fic. There are some great lines in here, and you express everyone’s emotions wonderfully. You did a good job with the characters both before and after the revelations of HBP. Thank you for finishing it even though it was difficult. So many SSHG stories were abandoned after HBP came out. I’m so gland J.K. Rowling surprised you. :) I myself did not jump on the Harry Potter band wagon until all of the books and five movies were released, so I can’t imagine waiting a year for DH. (Well, the book. I am waiting impatiently for the movie.) That said, I was almost certain that Dumbledore told Snape to kill him when I finished HBP, probably mostly from wishful thinking and not wanting to believe the alternative. Anyway, back to your story. My main complaint has to be the switch to present tense near the end. Nit picky thing, but I find it distracting. The end has a poignant feel. I do agree that he would have a hard time accepting her love for him and express his love for her, that it would take time, but this is, for me, an unsatisfying way to leave a story. But then, from what I’ve read of your work you seem to thrive on angst and not-quite-happy endings.
MizSphinx chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Bravo on the completion of such a wonderful vignette! I enjoyed it immensely and I'm happy I gave it a chance. I'm a greater fan of longer stories but yours pulled me in from the first line of Chapter One. I think your portrayal of Severus Snape is one of the most accurate. I'm ever so tired of encountering O/Ced versions of the man and I understand. It's hard to write him! Anyway, I feared a sudden turn of events (disappointing and/or sad ending) but it ended on a sweet and happy note. Kudos and props to ya! Keep up the fantastic work :)

Riiiceballe chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Aw... lovely story! :)
Riiiceballe chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Wow... that was intense. Great work!
Riiiceballe chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Lovely first chapter. :)
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Amaising and lovly story of redemption through love of another!

Well done!
bb chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
great story. loved it.
watin77 chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
that was a brilliant and well written fic, and i thought all your song choices were wonderful. great read!
addictedmarvel chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
this is a wonderful story
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »