Reviews for The Cliche
bleachizluvx3 chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Wonder what nick is gonna do! update soon!
Lyris88 chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Hi! Ur story is the first SU2 story I've read, so far and I gotta admit, I like it!

Nick is so precious! I miss the show!T.T

I can't wait 'til the next chapter! I wanna know what Nick does next!

Enjoy the rest of ur summer! Later!.
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
Hey! That's it? Please finish this story! You've really got me hooked!

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
"He hadn’t wanted to escape it, really, but he was afraid that she would consider it a lapse of judgment and it would be easier for them both this way. Conveniently for the fanfiction writer, who had, at this point run out of internal dialog, Nick parked the car, and they all got out."

LOL! :-)

I'm really enjoying this fanfic. You have a real knack for capturing the different characters. I'm reading this and I can picture each person so clearly and easily it's almost scary!

Great job! Now I'm going to finish reading the story!

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
Zucht chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Interesting, gripping story. What happens nexty?
Minx chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
I think Nick revealed he had been married in the episode with the "women" that turned people into stone. Sorry I Just dont know the name of the episode.
PearlQ19 chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
Hi there,

please update soon; I absolutely love this one! You had me roaring with laughter more than once (as in "The Sock")... I'm really, really curious to see what happens next! Keep up the great work...

Btw, I have a new SU2 story posted; maybe you'd like to read it :) It's called "The Proposal"... Since I know you're a 'shipper, I'm sure you'd like it :) (sorry for the blunt advertising...)

I'll come back when you've updated this. Oh, and yes... let the Link "hit her one more time"!
Rachan O'Malley chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?

It's been bloody forever. I need more, savvy?

So Update already!

(Puppydog eyes)
GG again too lazy to log in chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
Hilarious! Poor Kate... I can just imagine how pissed off she is at Carl right now. I wouldn't blame her (or Nick) if they took im out back and showed him their belt. I think some good old fashioned corporal punishment is in order right about now.

I would gladly do it for them... Just let me at him. There wouldn't be enough of him left to identify!
GG too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
I loved it, but I need another chapter... I mean, N/K ship... Carl bashing (too bad it's only verbal...) Gotta love it.

Now, update. I can't wait for chapter five!
Sue chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Thanks finally a new chapter. Can't wait to read more! Love it
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This is really good, u were rite it wos worth the wait. Hope you update soon!X
Treymane chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
I'm looking forward to seeing just how the Literalus will explode.
Gem6 chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
Try Britney Spears!

Wow, its sure was worth the wait!

Gem x
Gothic Guardian chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Since reading this (I've only just now gotten the chance to review), I've been noticing cliches more and more. I keep picturing what would happen if the Link in your story were to strike them. Sometimes I burst out laughing at the most inopportune moments because of it.

I'll forgive you for the trouble you're causing only if you write more...

As in now...