Reviews for Thinner Than Water
words end here chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This piece has always been one of my favorites (: the Kirsten/Marissa history repeating itself link was so obvious but never developed. Good job, this could have easily happened in the show.
dirtyprettything chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
this is great - the kirsten/marissa alcohol link is so obvious but so unexplored. you write wonderfully, which ties the whole thing together. nice.
FoxyWombat chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Random review...but I'm procrastinating through fan fic. This was great. I love that you found the parallel between these two, because they really have a lot in common.
Sete chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Amazing story, I've always wanted the show to have scenes with those two if only to explore the drinking and that they are stepsisters. I hope you have more stories...
oh sailor chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
tres agnsty. good job.
jackie chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
i freakin love it it is so good...i love it!
Bri-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow. This was wonderful and beautiful. I think you nailed Kirsten exactly here (not to mention you made me not hate Marissa, yay!) This was very well-written. Keep up the good work!
C chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This was awesome! Love the 'you' POV.
kirstencohen chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
That was fantastic. I thought i was the only one who saw the connection between those two it was fab
miiiiiii chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I love it, really love it. How they both feel so abandoned and fid consolation in eachother nad the alcohol. Really, really good!