Reviews for Mercenaries: HARD TARGET
pacificuser chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
cool!
JoshSA chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Well Well Well I must say, this is quite an impressive work, even though some of the technical details are incorrect, it is still a very good FanFic. I'm looking forward to more!
Dont Tread On Me chapter 10 . 5/11/2005
Aww damn, I am very sorry. I revewed the wrong story! I love your story, especialy at the end. You were very Tom Clancy-ish. ether screwed it up or I did, I didnt mean that for your Fic!

Keep writing dude!
Hot Tomato chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This is a great story. Since many people have told you technical errors. I will only give you three. Howards first name is Steven and the miniguns on a Blackhawk are 7.62 millimeter not 20. Also the Light machine gun in the game is the RPD. Still I enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more chapters.
caleb chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
awsome! loved every bit
MetalSnake chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Not to complain, but just so you know Fiona is Aussie and ex RAN not British and ex MI-6.
The Nemesis 3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This is a wicked fic, you should write more chapters or do a sequel.
bigmanwill chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
hey dude like wot youve done with it . keep these great pieces of work comnig in . ( hope u write a book ) lol thanx for the great read

bigmanwill
Obsidian Productions chapter 10 . 2/17/2005
Great new installments, glad to see these new chapters. Conflict: Russia will be back soon, I've got a few other things I'm involved in at the moment but I'll try to do that soon.
Obsidian Productions chapter 8 . 2/9/2005
I'm glad to see this story consistently updating. They are somewhat short but nice chapters. Keep it up.
Dont Tread On Me chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
Very nice! I love how you describe the clothing especialy, I have always had a hard time with that. Hope my sugestions helped, and keep writing the excelent story.
Obsidian Productions chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
This is pretty good for the first story of Mercenaries. It's not entirely to accurate, as many people have noted already so I won't bore you with the details. Nonetheless, you've caught my attention and I will continue reading this story. If you have some time to spare perhaps you could check out my own Mercenaries story.
flintkingpin chapter 5 . 2/1/2005
Another good story, but getting away with the believablity a bit, TWO hot chicks working intelligence...dream world brother...but a good slow down compared to the last 4 chapters
Dont Tread On Me chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Oh, the grenades are called the M67's, I get confused with them too. I just noticed it, actualy.
Dont Tread On Me chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Nice story, but Jacobs is Ex-Delta Force, not Green-Beret. Just to help! :)