Reviews for Abracadabra
Sneakis chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
I'm gonna be honest and confess that I came here just to see what people could cook up about this (quite random in my case) pairing, but I stayed for this amazingly written fic. Your language is so much more mature and tastefull than most fanfictions that I've read, and I love it! I like how the fic doesn't really have that obvious and desperate underlying tone of "i need these characters to fuck, now!" like many other M rated fics have. Very well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
MY was fucking amazing!I applaud to you author.
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
So beautifully poetic.
emiral chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Oh, wow, I thought this was going to be longer, but it was still amazing! Great job! This is my first fic that I've ever read of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I gotta say it was great. I loved it. :D
xyz chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
HI,
Thank you for sharing this story. It is magical and real and heartbreaking and happy. I have cried and smiled and gotten lost in whimsy moments. Thank you.
JustDreamingOutLoud chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Absolutely breathtaking. This is one of those stories you stumble across while not truly expecting to find much and fall helplessly in love with. I haven't read a story so beautiful in a very, very long time. You did an amazing job. Thank you.

Also, I found and read this on ao3, but just came to review it here.
Bobby chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Best story EVER!
Blackmola chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Oh holy Loki.. this is absolutely magical story. I have never red better, and i mean it really. Its difficult to decribe Wonkas personality, because its so complex, but you handled it perfectly.
I am aplauding as much as i can, u r simply awesome. Please, more of these stories.
I do not want u to have the feeling that i just thoughtlessly praise ur story, so I want to tell u about height of Charlie. Wonka is tall and i dont think Charlie could ever be taller :D But each person can imagine it differently, so its not a mistake, just my idea :)

Thank you for the opportunity to read this. It makes my.. not day, all week :)
Mostly Harmless III chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
The language in this is pretty much awesome. I really like how you chose to say what you were saying. It was believable and a little sad, but very romantic and sweet. Such solid descriptions and a whole lot of magic! Thanks for the read!
COWSARECOOL chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I see lots of whipped cream in their future...and they won't be putting it on pies hehe. ;D
DragonSapphire chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
This really is the most gorgeously enchanting story. Absolutely stunning work!
Motaku1235 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I love Charlie/Wonka fics.

There world! I admitted it! I admitted it right here on the world wide web!

Great job! XD
Xohaxu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Beautiful. I can't describe the wonderful feeling I had while reading this. It was full of emotions, and they felt so real that at one point it was as if I was the one who was feeling them. I was also amazed at how you could describe Wonka's brilliance and uniqeness, yet you could still change him enough to make him even more wonderful. A 'thank you' won't be enough to express my graditude for you for writing this, but it is all I have, so thank you very much. :)
InuTrickster chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
This is one of the most beautiful, well written stories I've ever read. This tops even published novels on emotion.
FreakFreak chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
This is so beautiful! I love it! I lvoe the amazing fluidness of the words, the action, the EVERYTHING! It is better than ordinary prose, it is poetry, beautiful beautiful poetry, and absolutely, heart rendingly PERFECT.

Thank you so MUCH for putting this up! You're an amazing writer! :)