Reviews for Abracadabra
TheresaRose95 chapter 3 . 1/15
I never thought I would enjoy a Wonka/ Charlie story, but I found myself enjoying it very much, thank you for writing such a wonderful story
Nothing Gold chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
It's been a decade since I first read this story, and I've read it many times since. I realised that in all that time I've never left a review. I'm not going to attempt to say anything coherent about this now, but I just wanted it down in writing that after all this time, everything I've read on the internet and every book I've ever picked up - I still consider this one of the most beautiful things I've read.

So thanks for that amazing experience.
Sneakis chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
I'm gonna be honest and confess that I came here just to see what people could cook up about this (quite random in my case) pairing, but I stayed for this amazingly written fic. Your language is so much more mature and tastefull than most fanfictions that I've read, and I love it! I like how the fic doesn't really have that obvious and desperate underlying tone of "i need these characters to fuck, now!" like many other M rated fics have. Very well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
MY was fucking amazing!I applaud to you author.
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
So beautifully poetic.
emiral chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Oh, wow, I thought this was going to be longer, but it was still amazing! Great job! This is my first fic that I've ever read of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I gotta say it was great. I loved it. :D
xyz chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
HI,
Thank you for sharing this story. It is magical and real and heartbreaking and happy. I have cried and smiled and gotten lost in whimsy moments. Thank you.
JustDreamingOutLoud chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Absolutely breathtaking. This is one of those stories you stumble across while not truly expecting to find much and fall helplessly in love with. I haven't read a story so beautiful in a very, very long time. You did an amazing job. Thank you.

Also, I found and read this on ao3, but just came to review it here.
Bobby chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Best story EVER!
Blackmola chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Oh holy Loki.. this is absolutely magical story. I have never red better, and i mean it really. Its difficult to decribe Wonkas personality, because its so complex, but you handled it perfectly.
I am aplauding as much as i can, u r simply awesome. Please, more of these stories.
I do not want u to have the feeling that i just thoughtlessly praise ur story, so I want to tell u about height of Charlie. Wonka is tall and i dont think Charlie could ever be taller :D But each person can imagine it differently, so its not a mistake, just my idea :)

Thank you for the opportunity to read this. It makes my.. not day, all week :)
Mostly Harmless III chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
The language in this is pretty much awesome. I really like how you chose to say what you were saying. It was believable and a little sad, but very romantic and sweet. Such solid descriptions and a whole lot of magic! Thanks for the read!
COWSARECOOL chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I see lots of whipped cream in their future...and they won't be putting it on pies hehe. ;D
DragonSapphire chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
This really is the most gorgeously enchanting story. Absolutely stunning work!
Motaku1235 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I love Charlie/Wonka fics.

There world! I admitted it! I admitted it right here on the world wide web!

Great job! XD
Xohaxu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Beautiful. I can't describe the wonderful feeling I had while reading this. It was full of emotions, and they felt so real that at one point it was as if I was the one who was feeling them. I was also amazed at how you could describe Wonka's brilliance and uniqeness, yet you could still change him enough to make him even more wonderful. A 'thank you' won't be enough to express my graditude for you for writing this, but it is all I have, so thank you very much. :)