Reviews for Abracadabra
A Story Short chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Absolutely, heartbreakingly beautiful. I've been looking for good Wonka fic, and this is better than I could have ever hoped for. Although I must admit that I was picturing Wilder and not Depp. We all have our obsessions after all. Do continue this. Charlie's far too strong of a person to leave things where they ended.
Melody Wilde chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
I'm so glad you posted this here! This has become one of my favorite stories in the entire world. You've done such a magical job of taking a pair of "what if"s and turning them into a story as delicious as...as the new Mr. Wonka. (And don't forget that sequel?)
AngelGardian666 chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
O_o... It was getting so GOOD! your so evil_

*sniff sniff* well, this is going to be very interesting, poor Charlie. oh well maybe he'll get some action soon ~_ UPDATE SOON!
funky pink high top chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Wow, this kicks ass. Completely drawing and beautiful. I would expect less of a Charlie and The Chocolate Factory fic, but you have proved me amazingly wrong. I will never doubt again. Rock on.
Happy Voltaire chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
M, I like this. I especially like the character of Charlie, and I can't put my finger on why that is at the moment. He's mature and independant in a way, yet not. Anyway, nice job so far, I admire the way you've developed these characters. Please continue.
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I want a marshmellow covered Charlie. Of course I wouldn't mind having a chocolate covered Wonka as long as he's played by Depp. I loved this story. Highly original and expressive writing. Please update soon.
AngelGardian666 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
HAHA! screwing around! thats a good one. When does that movie come out? I love Depp *hugs posters* but Im sure plenty of rapid fangurls as myself say that_ plz update soon!
Katu-Bunny chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
You know I love this fic. The writing is beautiful, the imagery poetic and heartwarming, and I do so adore the characterisation of both of them.

And the Oompa Loompas as well, actually. _

Even though I professed (before there was such a thing as whangdoodles) that I would never be a supporter of Wonka/Charlie slash in any situation, you turned my opinion upside down, backwards, and inside out with this story. I love it.

And I shall tell you a secret: J and I have a propensity for roleplaying out our favourite characters. In person, I mean, not in writing. Usually in what could term a "romantic situation." And this fic inspired us to...well...I gather that you know what I mean. Oh, is my face red. What you must think of us. _~
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15