Reviews for Abracadabra
Motaku1235 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I love Charlie/Wonka fics.

There world! I admitted it! I admitted it right here on the world wide web!

Great job! XD
Xohaxu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Beautiful. I can't describe the wonderful feeling I had while reading this. It was full of emotions, and they felt so real that at one point it was as if I was the one who was feeling them. I was also amazed at how you could describe Wonka's brilliance and uniqeness, yet you could still change him enough to make him even more wonderful. A 'thank you' won't be enough to express my graditude for you for writing this, but it is all I have, so thank you very much. :)
InuTrickster chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
This is one of the most beautiful, well written stories I've ever read. This tops even published novels on emotion.
FreakFreak chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
This is so beautiful! I love it! I lvoe the amazing fluidness of the words, the action, the EVERYTHING! It is better than ordinary prose, it is poetry, beautiful beautiful poetry, and absolutely, heart rendingly PERFECT.

Thank you so MUCH for putting this up! You're an amazing writer! :)
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Incredibly realistic for the wanka universe.
Bellsing chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I have a totally dopey grin on my face after reading that :D
Tazmainian Devil chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Wow. Just, wow.

I was recced here and I admit to being a little surprised by the paring but this was so, so lovely.

The way you blended the ethereal fantasy factory and the visceral (some times mouth watering) way Charlie viewed it was gorgeous, the slow burn desperation of the romance was so painful and sweet, and you mentioned the Vermicious Knids which made my day.

The Great Glass Elevator gets overlooked a lot because the story is completely bizarre - not that 'Chocolate Factory' isn't bizarre - but I really appreciated seeing your take on how the Bucket family was changed by the rejuvenation of the grandparents and how the fame they had garnered by the end of the book impacted Charlie long term.

Sorry to be so long winded. Amazing story, I wish it were twenty chapters long even though it doesn't need to be.

-Taz
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
awesome this fic is magical and beautiful, pure genius
Wandering Me chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I've never read this pairing. odd...and unexpectedly sweet...
Akuro13 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
so beautiful...even more beautiful than the Chocolate Room! There was so much emotion and depth, I can tell a lot of thought went in to this and you did such a magnificent job writing this out. truly wonderful.
pinchess07 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
wow! _

this is soooooo awesome... 3
KuroEnna chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I dont really know how I stumbled across this fic,..but good lord I thank whatever it was for such an oportunity, this was beautifully written, and played with my heart at every single word..Congratulations...Been the first time I read a fanfiction for this story it leaves me almost speechless the quality and beauty of your writing, Thank you again and Take care :D
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Awww, beautiful story! :) wow...it was just lovely. Your very descriptive in your writing, as everything felt so real reading this story. Yum though too lol, I do believe I am now craving boat loads of candy! I also want to steal wonk's scarf, now too! Pumpkin seeds and pepermint coco, huh? Hehe. This is my first wonkacharlie story however, and now maybe my last. It was dat good. Yup. I always had a secret crush on these two from seeing the movie. And them getting together once Charlie was older. Glad to see I wasnt the only crazy person out there that thought about that. JD as wonka is perfect! An So is this wonderful story.

Thanks for read!

Your fan

Lotus
m-affliction chapter 3 . 6/27/2011

That was perfect. It was incredibly sweet. It had realistically sad moments, that were very touching, like the times Charlie visits his family.

I loved the Oompa Loompas and how you mixed both versions of the movie into one. I really enjoyed that.

The sugar snow was perfect and the imagery was beautiful all throughout.

I loved it completely :). Perfect ending 3
andysanime chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Really good job on this story!
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »