Reviews for Abracadabra
Semjaza chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Wow. This is amazing. Completely and utterly enchanting. Work like this is all too rare on this site. Thank you for sharing. :)
RosieR chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Thanks Lyricality for a brilliant story! Your writing is extraordinary & really captured my imagination. The balance between bitter reality and Wonka's sweet fantasy life is so true to the novels, yet your story is original & fresh - I'm running out of ways to say how much I liked it!
betweenlife chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Aww. Too adorable the pair of them. :)
The Quote Book chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
You know, I have no idea what possessed me to read this. I have never read any fanfiction of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory kind before, nor have I ever had any real desire to, but whatever it was that made me do it - temporary madness, boredom, or my favorite sport (extreme procrastination) - I did read this, and I'm glad for it. It was, without a doubt, the best romance story I've read on this sight to date. Thank you.
chocolatebrownie12 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
What a beautifully poetic soul you have! When I clicked on this story this was not what I expected and I was utterly enraptured after only a few paragraphs! Brilliant writing, captivating!
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
That was amazing.
Phantasmik chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
I have to admit, when I was recced this I was a LITTLE bit wary, but I am so incredibly glad I took a chance. Your writing style is absolutely lovely, and the way you brought Willy Wonka and Charlie's world to life in this was wonderful. All the little details in this were amazing, really made you feel like you were in the thick of it all. And the scene about selling Charlie covered in marshmallows? That's probably going to be with me all week. I know you wrote this in 2005, so you may not even be on anymore, but hey, a fic this awesome deserves a review.
Aunty Soshul chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
lkdkskfjsadkfjlsajfklsajklfj YOU MELTED MY HEART! I feel so giggly now. This was really well-written; I enjoyed the slight angst and drama poor Charlie had to go through to get his man. XD
krazylicious chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
beautiful, hope you make more for this pair
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
gorgeous fic
Tiongy5 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
This was so, so perfect. Honestly, that's the most perfect way of describing this story. It's just so beautifully written and the characterisation's done so accurately, and the way you made everything about it so innocent, it just made it all the more believable. Especially the way Charlie and Wonka talk to eachother, all clever nonsense that makes so much sense in such a strange way. I love the way you write, and I love your choice of quotes in each chapter - my favourite's probably the Immanuel Jant one. I love the line "He likes to dream out loud", too. Ah, perfection!
FlitterFlutterFly chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
I quite enjoyed this story and I was disappointed, upon looking at your profile, that you didn't have any more, simply because I had hoped to read more of your work.

Though I have yet to see the new movie, I have always been fascinated with the Chocolate Factory world and I quite enjoyed your descriptions of it. The adult Charlie was exactly how I would picture him being, and I rather like how well you developed both his new self, and kept to his old. Wonka was perfect.

All in all, I really did enjoy your story and I hope you post more in the future.

~Flitter
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Oh wonderful. I was a little wary at first, but this is lovely.

Thank you for writing.
Anne399 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Very sweet story.
excentrykemuse chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
beautiful. thank you for writing this. cen
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »