Reviews for Abracadabra
excentrykemuse chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Heartbreakingly sweet.
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Strangely wonderful. I can't *believe* I'm reading this pairing!

cen
Zilander Kat chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
That was just amazing! I've been looking around for new fandoms, while expanding my own writing, and out of the blue decided to try for this one-and I came across this fic and I'm just so bloody happy :P

The characters were brilliant, and the lemony scene was lovely. Some of this really left me aching for Charlie, but the end was hopeful, and awesome and gahh-this review is not coming out right! I LOVED it, there...hahaha.

Will you ever write more? I bet you'd rock any fandom, soo...? Pretty please, with marshmallow-coated Charlie on top? ;)

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
goldenlilies chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
what can I say but just WOW. you've got me speechless here after reading the whole thing. I really intense the type of story which leaves an ache in the chest. I have nothing to say except I really enjoyedd reading it and that i hope you write some more because the writing is really really good
Anne1313 chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
wow...

just wow

its beautiful
zara2148 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
"Packaging you coated in marshmallow might make me a fortune. Much pleasanter taste, don't you think?"

I don't care how innocent his tone is, that was so obviously a come-on!
salty-sarah chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I hate to admit that I originally had my qualms about this, if only because this was such an unexpected story to come across...but it was extraordinarily beautifully written. I love how the characterisations seems to come across in tangents and at angles, never in straight sentences but through refracted lenses. I adored every moment of this. Cheers.
Barkers3 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Very nice~!
calciseptine chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Every time I read this, every single time, I'm taken away by how beautiful it is. You capture Charlie's loneliness and sadness so well and your Wonka is delightfully brilliant and unsure. I love, love, love the way you spin their world into this enchanting, magical place that I ache to be a part of but can only look into, how everything is sugary sweet but carries truth underneath the artificial flavoring. I'm terribly offended that people can't look past the superficiality of Wonka and Charlie both being male because this story is, without a doubt, one of the most wonderfully crafted fic I have ever read, and deserves all the praise it can get.
SaintDogStreet chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
This story is beautiful, I love your writing.
GaiaAves chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
wow..mien gott..i'm awed by your writing..never i have read a more beautifully written story than truly a masterpiece!
My Solitude chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
This is a sweet ending. I really like how things turned out. It's been nice to read this.
Lurking Silence chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Have I ever told you how much I love this story? If not then I apologize. Your writing style is very amazing and adds greatly to the story.
Jai iaJ chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Dearest Author,

I have to say that you have succeeded in combining poetry and prose flawlessly and beautifully, as well as capturing the essence of Burton's style within the characters. Truly an effort to be remembered and celebrated by it's readers :)

Jai Jai
S2 eternal chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Wow. Even though the pairing isn't really to my liking, the story is good. I like the way you write Wonka and Charlie. Since I haven't read any other ff for this fandom, I don't know if this is the norm. You're gonna get me addicted to a new fandom!

Anyway, I hope you write more.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »