Reviews for Snakes and Foxes
WorldSoCold chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
You've done a really good job with Anko's history, this is a great story hope you keep up the hard work.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
Wow...that was everything I thought it would be. EXCELLENT recap of Anko's past that eventually led up to her having a child with Kayaku and eventually her giving up her child to defeat the kyuubi. Excellent storytelling. I loved all the interesting ideas you came with in this chapter. I really...can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter now that Anko knows that Naruto is her child. Keep up the great work, this fic is fantastic.
Resurgam-Csillaga chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
you make personalitys soo well!

just reading the ficcie it's as if the reader feels the different moods from the story yah

*waits for 11th chapter*
Lady Rhiannon chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
I knew I couldn't be the only one with this theory. _ How neat!

And very well-wrtten too. It's always hard to write something in between two parts, as I know from years of writing tv-show based fics. This is very well done, taking that into consideration.
spirit chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
what? they killed Jiraiya? thats just to sad! what for? even thought of that, make the next chapter quickly! I really want to know whats happen next!
YOSHI KUN chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
somehow... this story makes sense!

keep it up!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
Oh damn...awesome chapter. I like that you're finally getting around to explaining exactly what happened to Anko in her time with Orochimaru. The bit about Tsunade feeling something amiss with Anko's wrist is definitely getting my curiosity up in a knot. Also really liked how Sakura still hasn't put two and two together that the 4th and Naruto are father and son. I liked Tsunade's reaction to Jiraiya's death. As much as I like the old guy, his death is used to great effect in your story. I love it. Keep up the great work, I can't WAIT till the next chapter!
Insane Dragon Slayer chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
;p
Moshulel chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
Damn u another cliffhanger :( , nice reaction for Tsunade i can't wait for an update :D
futures made of chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
while i am sad that you didnt finish the flashback chapter i would like to tell you i appreciate you making a chapter to show this fic isnt dead (i would of waited anyways since i waited a long ass time before) but at least this chapter was something i wanted to see i.e. tsunades reaction to the jiraya thing cool beans dude.
JohnnyG chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
Nice chapter. Keep up the good work.

Best,

~JohnnyG
AznPuffyHair chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
Ok, so things are starting to get weird. So, you think that Anko is using some sort of technique that make her look like she's 24? And for real, HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY NOT NOTICE THAT THE FOURTH IS NARUTO'S FATHER! THE SIMILARITY IS SO HUGE YOU JUST COULDN'T MISS IT!

UPDATE SOON!.P.S: Make Anko and Naruto's reunion very dramatic that always works.
madnarutofan chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
argh, that's a cheap shot. umm, as long as you promise that the next chapter will be Narut oand Anko we'll be cool. as for Ankos's skin...that's kind of wierd. I think I can guess how she remains young. ...she sheds her skin..doen't she? URGH, there's probably a bunch of anko suits in her hous !AH!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
WOW...I'm kinda sad it took me this long to find this fantastic story. Very intriging story line, excellent action sequences, VERY believable characterizations and dialogue. I like the whole idea of Anko being brianwashed and being Naruto's mother...that's just screwy enough to be believable. The fight with the Grass Jounin was awesome...I liked the fact that a super-powered Naruto ripped into his own stomach to save himself. I can't wait to see what happens next now that Anko has her memories back. Keep up the great work...what I REALLY want to see is the mother/son reunion that is ineveitable. I'll definitely be putting you in my author alert list!
Hinatafanboy chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
Awesome story keep it up I love it. The fights are awesome.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »