Reviews for Snakes and Foxes
Nara Shikaku chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
i so desperately want to see how this turns out! D:
erica chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
This is really good. I mean really, really good. I've never really had any theory discussions on Naruto yet, but your thoughts on this are really interesting.

Please update!

...you...must...continue...

CONTINUE!

IT'S SO GREAT!
potterfanxp123 chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
Great story so far, I can't wait to see the next chapter!

Of course, I'm still not too sure on a lot of your english translations. I know you've used the "Suiton: Suijinheki", the water barrier, and "Suiton: Teppodama", bullet, but have you used any others?

Ja ne!

William
notcroaker chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
Theory I've heard regarding Edo Tensei is that the Fourth's soul is bound up with the Seal holding Kyuubi in Naruto, and if Orochimaru had successfully summoned him, it would have broken and released the Fox.
UPDATE AND ADVICE chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
UPDATE Please, please, please, please, please. By the way I'm submitting this review on every chapter. NOW PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Okay there you have it. Eleven reviews for this excellent story which needs to be updated. Hopefully you will follow my advice. This wasn't meant to flame or make you extremely angry. It was to tell you that you got some fans for this story that REALLY want to find out what happens next. It is a sad to read a summery like story, because it has potential to be great but lacks the great detail. It is annoying to read a story that is not finished. But the worst thing there is, is to read a well written story that you think is absolutely fantastic, a story you are hooked on, and to find the author hasn't finished it let alone updated it since last year. It is sad; it is annoying, and worst of all it is cruel. Because this is a great story that deserves to be finished.

What I'm trying to say here is, your readers deserve to be able to know what happens next, you deserve the reviews of encouragement for the next chapters telling you what a great story it is. Most importantly, a story like this deserves to be finished. If you end it now we'll never know what comes next or how great this story could have been. Let us review to the next great chapter instead of annoying you to update after finding, no this story hasn't been updated yet.

If you can't think of anything to write next, then post a chapter saying you would like us to give you ideas or help you.

If you don't want to continue, post a chapter saying you are discontinuing it and someone is welcome to take the repost the story, and continuing will it unlike you. You can leave the original up there, and those who still check on the story once and a while and are confidant they can finish the story can repost it making sure to comment that you were the one with the original idea and the first eleven chapters were by you.

I wrote a story but I never finished it. Lost interest. I didn't have many reviews and there weren't many stories under the characters I chose. I haven't been reviewed in the longest time. There is no point in even post a discontinued not I'd get ignored or flamed.

I hope you read all of this. I hope you listen. I want to see some reaction out of you. Please update this story; It really is a good one.
UPDATE chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
UPDATE Please please please please please. By the way I'm submitting this reveiw on every chapter. NOW PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
UPDATE chapter 9 . 10/13/2006