Reviews for Same problem, Different faces
AvianaSawada1827 chapter 13 . 5/25
Wow. Just wow. I love it. Can't really say much other then that.
Angel SilverWinter chapter 13 . 2/1
Great story
Ottawa Pagan chapter 13 . 1/18
Love your story :)
Vendori chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Brilliant story, I love how you show how harry is expressing his emotions. Please update!
I heart vamps chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Please update soon
whrr.trudy chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
awww :)

thank you for sharing your story, it is quite the read; and very different from the other HP LOTR cross overs :)
I hope you find the time to add to it!
AJ Skye chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
I applaud on the excellent Latin! I checked in my textbook, and that's correct...I think... I love this fic SO MUCH!
FallenAngel98 chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
have you watched Narnia?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT HERE!
Please continue this story, as this is one of the few HP/LOR crossovers that interest me and it would be a pity that a great story such as this is forgotten.
Menjiko chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Please update
Iphigelina chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Well, I suppose it was somewhat difficult to continu this fanfiction...

I liked it well enough, your plot with the lord of Umbrae was good even if I think that the most beautiful scene was when Harry told his story, you really made it full of emotion and well...I love it when it is tragic xD

(ps: sorry for my english, I'm french )

Have a good day! :p
Larisya chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
And I weep.

Not for the Lord.

Nor for the world of Men.

Nor for the trials and tribulations.

Nay, I weep for myself.

And the end of a story I loved...
n.n chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
n.n love it n.n
Alex chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Nice story. Please continue. I can't wait to read about Harry and Legolas love and sex live ;)
Das War Schon Kaputt chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Mm... I haven't taken latin since last year, but I am pretty darn sure the latin saying is 'fortuna fortibus favet'. I had to study latin at school, so I think that's right. I might be wrong and all, as it has been a year, but I swear audaces is not in the right case either.

Nice story so far,