Reviews for The Smallest Piece
Spattered Ink chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great fic, I'm so glad I found this again!
animelover56348 chapter 64 . 10/15/2012
Excellent story. Beautifully executed and flawlessly written my dear. Trully I thank you. It has been too long since FF has given me true talent lol.
lifewire chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
This goes beyond all my morals. To actually be reading a fanfiction about my deepest, most long lasting, 'scared for life' fear: David Bowie and the labrynth. I've had the most concerning phobia of the brit since I first saw the movie when I was 5 and have screamed each time I've heard his name or any kind of reference to the movie-most times in public. (Even at work the other day when Bowie's song "changing" came on the radio lol )
But I gotta say, this is an awesome fanfiction. I'm really am enjoying it even though I was scared half to death reading it the first few chapters. I love how you write the characters and describe the actions and emotions with such detail. I just love this so much!
But I am sorry to report that one day, David Bowie will be strolling about minding his own business and I will throw my shoe at him for stealing my childhood.

Not his #1 fan but one of yours,
Z :]
goldenpaw chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
We all know the educator is most likely going to be jareth. I mean DAMN.
Demonadine chapter 64 . 6/10/2012
i can't remember if i have commented on this before but i do love this story. i think the characters are wonderful and believable.
Monday Mourning in the Asylum chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Is it wrong that when I picture Pandora in my head, all I get is Pandora Boxx.
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Lmfao Sarah is such a moron. Figures she'd off herself and make everyone else suffer for her idiocy and drama queen antics. ~rolls eyes.~ Ah well! lol at least Toby is a nice young lad so far! I like how he is XD, he appreciates the simple things in life and what he has, not what he COULD have or whatever.
ashrk95 chapter 64 . 2/13/2012
awwww! This fic was amazing! Im am kinda sad that its over!
N.M. Mueller chapter 63 . 1/14/2012
You are an amazing writer! You balance a good story with romance, making the dramatic parts more dramatic and the romantic parts more romantic. One day I hope to be as good as you. You are totaly my role model!
Ima Pseudonym chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
At the beginning of chapter four, you mentioned L.M. Griffin's 'Matter of Rules' arc, where Jack serenades Norrington with 'As the World Falls Down', and... Just hearing you mention it made me want to squee. That's one of my all-time favorite fanfiction "scenes". And what made me fall in love with 'Labyrinth' all over again.

I couldn't 'NOT' share my excitement, immediately.

Also! I really like where you're going with this fic... Three chapters down, 61 to go. XD
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 64 . 1/21/2010
I am nota fan of slash fiction usually, given that guy on guy sex on its own doesn't interest me in the slightest. I am, however, an utter sucker for good characterisation and an interesting plot in an interesting setting, and reading this tale has been a true pleasure. Please keep writing, this or other tales.
Spattered Ink chapter 18 . 12/7/2008

I like wearing purple...
Spattered Ink chapter 64 . 12/7/2008
So, how alarming is it that I just spent the last, er, 8 hours reading this?

I admit, I really don't do slash. I really cannot stand it. Not so much on principle, but to avoid the withering, soul-cringing feeling that accompanies it whenever I read/see it. However, I find you to be an excellent writer. Therefore I decided I could brave slashy moments, and you did not disappoint. The fact that I read to the end has me more surprised. But the point of this is to commend you on your excellent writing. Know that if our tastes were more similar you could have easily made my favorite authors list. So 8 hours later, I am woefully behind on my homework, I still have a unwritten emails that should have been sent hours ago, and I am completely unrepentant about it.

I particularly liked the role Sarah's phantom memory played in this. It captured Jareth's obsessive insanity perfectly. Though I do have one bone to pick... what was with the Sarah-spirit Toby met when Jareth first let him ride his pegasus? Jareth was loathe to look at it, presumably because it was too painful. I think you explained it to be a creation of the Labyrinth, meant to stall runners. However, since it was so very like Sarah (though I forget if it was tangible or not) one would think Jareth's obsession would be willing to overlook the fact it was a fake. Instead he was determined to avoid it, even as Sarah's phantom haunted him in dreams and waking alike. Why accept that phantom, but not the one Toby talked to?

The Toby/Jareth romance was also very believable, as was the way Jareth finally let go of Sarah's memory's hold on him. I liked how you refrained from remarking upon Toby and Sarah's siblinghood overmuch, instead focusing on how Jareth developed with Toby as his own person. All in all, very well done.
Yumemi chapter 64 . 11/15/2008

IT'S THE END!

I'm crying.

I didn't want the story to end.

KazeChiNoMizu chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I was really surprised when I saw that the story had 64 CHAPTERS! But right now, i just want to see how the story goes, and i won't hold the # of chapters against u. If anything, i'm really excited about what would happen in the story _ l8ers! lol xD