Reviews for The Wedding Set
Nina chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
This was a very enjoyable piece. I wish there were more chapters. I particularly appreciated the scene at the town hall - stuff like that (snarky quirky administration on the go like this or say... the gateway to hell being a DMV office) always amuses me. Brilliant! Also loved the scene in the chapter where all hell breaks lose at dinner, it's so easy to imagine the Hufflepuffs patiently buttering their toasts and the Ravenclaws humming 'I predict a riot' while digging into their haggis in the background. Great work. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
I loved the first three chapters... this chapter made me lose a little love for the story, but it is still a great piece of writing art. The last line is perfect, but I almost wish that Dumbledore had not acted as he had because it didn't seem realistic to the characters of this story to me. However, I still love this story, so even with the last chapter; good job :-)
furface294 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
oh yessss, I do like this one for many reasons.
Jael73 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Really good - the most realistic SS/GW story I've read so far. But I'm not sure why you've labeled this M. If you want, you could add quite a bit more... :) Also, I would have racheted up the angst - you need more descriptions of Snape's face as he tries to deal with his feelings!
LunaLGood chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS! LOVE IT! I love you got characters so well too! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD! LOVE IT!
TrekGames23 chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
That was great -
GinnyWeasleySnape chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I LOVE this story! It's too cute!
CyraAideen chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
I loved it! :) it was great, and everything! :) and I loved how evil Dumbledore is announcing it to everyone in the great hall! :) it's great. :)
Mxya chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
lol nice. i liked it.

but Snape's halfblood, not pureblood.

Thanks for writing

~Mxya
cyardra chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
One of the best written GW/SS ship fics I've ever read. For the record, I almost never even take the time to review.
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Great story ) I loved the plot!
Marivan chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I decided to search Ginny/Snape fics on a whim, and I'm so glad that I did. This story is great. It has an interesting premise and though perhaps a bit speedy in places, was executed quite well.

My only qualm was with Dumbledore's announcement. It seemed to me to be anti-climactic and maybe even a bit out of character. Granted I am a self-professed hopeless romantic, but I would have preferred a spur of the moment kiss or something a bit more dramatic. However, the story is nevertheless wonderful, interesting, and well written.

Bravo!

~Marivan
fahzzyquill chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
so good!
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
there should be a sequel please thank you