Reviews for Mrs Norris Led the Way
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Nobody cares about Draco and Harry bush
NotaFro chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I don't know why I ended up reading this, but it was worth it for 'Chilch'!
LeLuvTrianglePenguinGiraffe'nI chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
So I decided to read a fix of every character and I bumped into this one. Jesus-fking-Christ this is hilarious hahahahaahahahha XD to those people who called you sick: you are right! It is sick but it is so funny it compensates for the "furry babies/kittens" hahahahahahaha XD it's better than that story of Ginny Doing one of hagrids creatures o.o now, THAT was disturbing. Good story :D lots of love, Karen c:
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
WTF
The Prickly Pineapple chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Filch in a lemon? WTF?
Jenni chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow.

Just Wow...

That was partially very distirbing, but rather sickly humerous towards the end. I can't help wondering what inspired you.

...
Goodnight-Stars-Goodnight-Moon chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Hahahahaha that was hilariously frightening...o_O
ItaGaaNaru chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
O_O WOW
IaMtHeSt0rm chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
UR CRAZY AND MAD TO WRITE ABOUT THIS!YOU MAKE ME SICK! STILL, IF IT HAD THE RIGHT CHARACTORS, AND YOU DROPPED THE END AND PART OF THE MIDDLE, IT COULD WORK.
WenchofRavenclaw chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
LOL! That was so funny! Strange yet a good story! LOL! Please keep writing unique stories like these!
sex addict chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
OMG! that was so twisted, but so funny!
M. Cordova chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was awesome. I've always wanted to do that.
goldenbubbles chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
i love chilch. I think you should have just left Cho out and had an Argus/ Mrs Norris pair lol
OnlyAtNight chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
That was so funny I cried... Disturbing, gross, perverted but somehow quite lovely.
me and mini me chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I'm scarred for life! I know a seven year-old who can write better sex scenes than you! you really should take our advice and 1. learn to write and 2. WRITE HARRY/DRACO SEX SCENES IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST WRITE SEX SCENES AT ALL DAMN IT!

love,