Reviews for True Genius
snowecat chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was very sweet. I've only really seen a few episodes of the anime, but Mokuba does have a great deal of wisdom. Good story.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I can't believe I didn't review this fic the first time I read it! Stupid me. Anyway, this was really good. It makes sense, too. A really cute, touching fic.
yumithebutterfly chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
wow, that was really good too. great job.
D4 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow that was...Powerfull to say the least i really liked really made me think.
KAOSUSCHI chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Just what I needed before bed!

Wunderfully written and really cute...

XD I've enjoyed myself while reading this!

Thanks. :D
Angel2003320 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Some people just pass their life by in a constant routine of work-home-sleep. They're always on the go, busy, no time to stop just get to where you need to go. Just like Seto. But they're thoughtful people who appreciate nature like Mokuba and stop to smell the roses. They live life to the fullest. This story is really thoughtful and has a moral. Good Job!
mixedxsmile chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Amazing. So amazing I'm gonna give you three cookies. Yeah, delicious cookies. Yum.

..Okay. That was one amazing fic. I liked it. A lot. Loved how you tied in wisdom and intelligence affecting how one sees the world, because that is very true. Makes me feel all tingly inside. Going on my favorites.

-click!-
Briallyn chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
WOW…

LOVE IT! Good imagery and description, such as this (it’s every where, so I’m only gonna list one, ok?): “A small cold wind came from the high mountains all the way into the short woods at their slope. At the same time, the sun was glowing fiercely and wrapping its arms around everything to block out any chill. The faint buzzing of bees trickled over everything along with the croaking of a lone frog.” Awesome. It just brings you right to the moment.

Mokuba is so cute…running all over, noticing the small things that Kaiba wouldn’t so much as glance at, except that his brother points it out.

“Did Kaiba see the world differently than Mokuba? Yes, he did. He saw it as needlessly cruel and something to attempt to manipulate. There was no simple beauty or faint traces of hope to be seen in a flittering insect. Such sights were for fools or simpletons or innocents. They were not for those who knew the existence of evil and could never go back.” Very nice…highlights the difference between Kaiba and Mokuba. Kaiba the stern, hard-working, over-enlightened genius (kinda like a...uhh…thunderstorm, moving quickly, rumbling and flashing, yet gone again in a few minutes, never truly knowing the joy of just beiung alive); Mokuba, the innocent, care-free (almost), calm, happy (like a nice, meandering brook…it knows what it’s doing, and it does it in it’s own time, allowing itself to enjoy the ride)

Well, enjoy your mail…sorry it took me so long to read. Count on me reading more. Really, honestly. (No guarantees when…heh.) Can I keep this story? Pleease? (puppy dog look) Ja ne! :) _
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Aw!

I loved it!

Write more!

n.n

AnimeFreakSlayer
Kate chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was so adorable! I hope you keep it going.
Heather chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This was a wonderful story. It makes a person feel warm inside, and I liked the setting. You're great at writing one shots.
AnimeFreak chapter 1 . 5/7/2005

AnimeFreak
Sirael Lythling chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
joy.
Iced Blood chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I've already said that your style is phenominal, and this story is no different. You've captured their personalities perfectly; it feels like I'm watching them. I love the message in the story, that real intelligence comes from wisdom. I think that if more people realized that, the world wouldn't be going downhill the way it is. I've mentioned that I'm bad at criticizing, but I don't think that applies here, because it's done perfectly. I can't find anything wrong. Wonderful work, and I hope you find a way to resolve the uploading problem soon.
Bokkaku chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Damn it...that was way too sweet. Like way too sweet. I think I need a tissue...(Bawls crying)DAMN IT, THIS WAS REALLY GOOD!