Reviews for The World Forgotten
Ohohoho! You got me there! I'm loving this! :D
sweets1111 chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Well that suck… a lot
Cassandra Stokes chapter 44 . 4/1/2012
Hello! How are you? I just finished reading your story (obviously) and I have to say I loved it. The truth is that I saw myself reflected in the character as I am super conscious of myself and I'm not used to being the center of attention

A couple of nights ago I had a dream in which I was Legolas wife, so when I read your story, the first thing that came to mind was: "That's me."

I'm going to read the secual, and of course thank you very much for writing such a story
vigilanteGlam chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
this story is so well written. i love it! this is actually the second time im reading...amazing
Kiiimberly chapter 44 . 4/9/2011
finally finished reading this for the second time. still enjoyed as much as i did the first time :) so sad that you haven't been updating the sequel though...
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I'm still in love with this story. Re-reading only after a few months :)
Saiyuo12 chapter 45 . 8/2/2010
Awesome story.
RockerChick1 chapter 18 . 1/28/2010
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, excellent job!
JustAPoisonApple chapter 44 . 7/10/2009
Okay. I absolutely adored it!

I can't wait to read the sequel.

However, I have noticed that you haven't updated it in a while. Could you maybe...possibly...update? Please?
Marcodurp chapter 33 . 4/6/2009
i am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. i know how you fell my grandfather was diagnosed with the same thing and died sadly not to long ago. but think of it this way, they are not sick anymore where ever they are now. My sincere adolences to you, i hope you do not grieve badly. I love your story by the way they are brilliant!
Jas chapter 45 . 6/4/2008
I loved this fic! Looking forward to moving onto the sequel xx
lisa chapter 21 . 6/4/2008
I really like your story so far, I just have one thing I need to fix, and its mostly because I'm a little OCD about it, but here goes -

you wrote:

"Qué ser, ser"

but its supposed to be

Que sera, sera (accents over the "a's")
legolasEstelstar chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
sounds promising and i look forward to read more, which will take a while, so i'll put you on my favorites so i dont lose ya. have a happy summer.
kitty.has.a.pen chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
Wow. Really... wow... hahaha! this is great! u write beautifully! :D