Reviews for Miss Hero 2 Miss Fabulous
BBxRAEshipper chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
OMG I HATED THIS ONE, sorry i didn't mean to put like that but u really should of made it longer or more better plot, I mean like come on BB would of killed those guys!
black rose-raven angel chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
The mysterious voices... Definitely the best part!
Funchick42 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
It's Even Better than the first one...if that's possible.
AnNyanimous chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Lol don't worry BB, I heard it too. XD

Please read my first fanfic! And review! I shall give u a bag of cookies and sugar! XD
World of Nightmares chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
MISS HEROP 3? UM... OKAY WHY NOT THIS WAS PRETTY GOD AND IT'S ON MY FAV LIST! :D
World of Nightmares chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
WOW INTRESTING TWIST... REMINDS ME OF THE INCREDABLES... AND SCOOBY-DOO... BUT I STILL LIKE IT!
World of Nightmares chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
WHAT? STUPID FING POPEROT- PEOPLE WITH CAMERAS! HAHAHA BUT I DO LIKE THE STORY... I JUST HOPE SOMETHING REALLY REALLY BAD HAPPENS TO SENIOR kYLE IDIOT
OneLife-LiveIt chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Great story, i've got a idea for the title.

Miss Hero 3:Beastboys competition

it could be he has to enter a competition and keep his oppenent from hitting on raven.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
the kile stuff was truley funny!
Chibi Scooby chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
Hello! I loved your story! This one was every bit as good as #1! Once again, keep on writing, cuz your a great writer! I hope #3 is as good as the first and second! On to my favorites with this one too! Tata!
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
Aw...great ending!
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 9 . 7/22/2005
Before I got an account on I read a couple of stories. Yours was one of them. Great job!
FoxyLuvr chapter 10 . 7/19/2005
name-Serenity

age-14(actual age)

Grade-freshman

hair-blonde with red tips

eyes-lavender(i know unbelievable right,happened once)

personality-probably would get along with raven,if you know what i gothic,but i love to cheerlead(i am one duh!)NOT PREPPY!

loved the story,it was really interesting!
warprince2000 chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
librastar chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
yay miss hero 3! how about...miss hero 3 miss america or smth...i dunno depends on ur stry..pls hurry! n ill try 2 read collest school