Reviews for Where Darkness Thrives
The Nameless One chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
This is a quite good story! I almost cried at Raven's suicide in spite of the lesson;) Thank you so much.
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hmmm, interesting placements
Ravenbigfan23 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
DID YOU JUST PUT ROBIN IN SLYTHERIN?
katieroselovesrugby18 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
this was such a great story :) i loved the plot!
shadow fang chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Is it just me or is there a random line almost totally blocking out Cyborgs house. Seriously is it there or not?
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
That was a good story.I liked how Draco became a little seriously?Draco Riddle?Why did you choose Voldemort's last name? Well that doesn't matter.I was a little worried over the slight crush Draco had on Starfire but that doesn't seem to affect his friendship with Robin.I liked the ending with Hermione learning Wandless let me tell you, a jealous Hermione isn't very becoming of her. She became quite the vindictive little 's a good thing for Raven she got over it. But that's beside the in all it was a GREAT STORY!You should be proud of yourself.
M chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Wow. Raven exploded halfway through chapter THREE. ELI OWES ME A DOLLER! WOOHOO!
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
YES! Finally! I've found one with BB/Rae! I love them together and the last story I read didn't have them together! Horrible! But this is awesome! I love the story, too!
Smartpantsprincess chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Totally see where u r coming from with the house love it
Smartypantsprincess chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Make Malfoy good.
M chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Star/Draco
X-Chick218 chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
Awsome! It was really the best TT HP Xover I've read so far!

Please continue to write more!

X-Chick218