Reviews for There Can Be Only One
Ranuel chapter 11 . 5/25
It was interesting how you developed things that first appeared in Touch of a Healer to this worst case scenario of an evil healer.
Stormcutter684 chapter 11 . 3/5
Oh! Such an awesome fanfic! The battle of the Mayans was soooo intense!
But I'm glad Legolas came through in victory. And I was afraid when the prophecy meant "the white shall feel death" was that Keldarion would die and Legolas would be in grief. Cuz, you know, 'feel death'?
Yes well, I'm glad Keldarion didn't die. Again. I just about freaked out when Keldarion's soul was sucked out by what's-his-face ... Is it Galdor? Hm. I forget.
Anyways ... LOVED THIS FANFIC! It's awesome. :D
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
As great as this chapter is, It took me a couple reads to get past Legolas in all white, soaking wet...
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Moar manyan? WUT? And he eats elves? Gotta read more!
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
EEK! *falls off bed in shock* No Kel!
Jen chapter 11 . 6/5/2007
rofl Now why did I never think of that strategy when I was playing chess with MY big brother?

Love, love, love, love absolutely love your writing. Thank you for providing a bright spot in my day!
Girlie G chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
Anyone ever tell you you're amazing? This story was great! :)
fan24601 chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
Dark indeed. It was great that you mentioned the incident that almost got Legolas killed when he tried to absorb "death". I always loved how your stories had continuity and flow.
memyselfandi chapter 11 . 1/24/2006
Yayness! Leggy took out the evil bad dude and nearly got himself killed in the process. *kicks back in a chair at some ocean beach and sips a drink of 'something' with an umbrella in it* Ah, life is good.
Mellaithwen chapter 11 . 10/28/2005
Great story :D loved the climax! Just wondering, this Galdor, wouldn't be the same travelling artist as in Token Of Love would he? lol xx
Midnightdreamr chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
theo darkstar chapter 11 . 5/12/2005
yeah yah i no this story is finished but it is good

so can u send me triple jeprody?

all your other stories are really good...legolas must be a cat or something...whats an animal with over nine lives?

well keep up the brilliant writing!