Reviews for Coveted Children
Trigger chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
Interesting story. I love stories that happen before the whole Full Metal Alchemist thing. Especially ones involving Roy. Can't wait for more. :)
Karaii chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
This is just the best HughesRoy/RoyHughes fanfic as of yet. I can imagine the pain Roy had to go through, since Hughes was always a 'daddy' sort of man.

Gah! Write more! X3 Your style of writing and expressing Roy and Hughes is just brilliant!
Dominus chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
I have no clue what they're ranks were.
Kiinkuunkaan chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
It's really a good start. I hadn't really thought about them like THAT, but you've put the idea in my head. Update soon, ne?
sinero00123 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i love seeing those two together go ahead and keep writing mmkay -
Indille chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
An interesting (and quite plausible) pairing. Well-written, too, which in this fandom is unfortunatly somewhat uncommon.

One thing- when he's introduced in the Anime, Archer has just been promoted as Hughes' replacement. So, even taking into account that Mustang and Hughes are probably low-ranking officers at the beginning of your story, it's doubtful that Archer would have held any influential position before the Ishbal Conflict, which took place several years before the action in the actual series. Your off-hand mention of him is just that (off-hand), so it might be better to simply eliminate the reference.

So far I've no troubles at all with your plot or your characterisation; while Roy and Maes are not exactly as we know them in the series proper, this is logical and right; Roy, after all, hasn't had his mind broken yet.

Do please continue,

-Indille
Tama-Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
x3 I hope to read more. This story is really good, and a little sad on Roy's part, but still good. .
Artemis of the Ice chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*Very* nice! I'm a Royai fan as well but Hughes is just so great that I don't mind this complex either. And especially not when it's so well-written here! Keep it up.
Dominus chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Oh, this was really pretty. I like it, and I hope you continue soon.