Reviews for Shard of Emerelys
LifexLovexCandy chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
PLZ WRITE MORE CHAPPIES!:3
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
oh HELL YAH! continue damn- it!
qWJKG chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
please don't scrap this fic! i really really like it and it would be such a waste if you did. please continue!
ThePureLily chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
YAY! MORE!1
Sakura chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
PLEASE! CONTINUE!
The Supernaturalist chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Yay! THAT. WAS. SO. AWESOME! PLZ try to update soon!
SolVal chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
hi! I like your story! it's very good... please update soon!
cat-power chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
sheesh! how mean can syaoran get? any way, i still like the story. please update soon!
Sakura Hanamoto chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Update!

Oh yeah i liked it.
lozza-pilgrim chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Hey again!

Hey!

I've found another fic of yours I'm loving! Please tell me your going to update again soon? Cause your not allowed to scrap this fic! _ Aside from "Dangerous Bond", its one of the best I've read in a while. Anyone who hasn't read "Dangerous Bond" should read it and review cause its brilliant! _ Please update soon because I wanna know what happens!

Lauren
Tomoyo's Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
It has been so long since I read a fanfic (tears). even longer since I wroe a review (sweetdrop).

Anyway I gust wanted to say keep up the good work, I like it so far.

(NO, don't make me go back to school, I don't want to go back. It's evil I tell you...EVIL!)
abelyn chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
i think its cool!

not bad.. never read a story that incorporates fairies, imps and other fantasy creatures..

u must read fantasy books..

im an avid reader too.. :)

continue pls!
Elithil chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
hey!

alright...so first of all, please do continue this story! i find it highyl interesting and i want to know how it goes on!

other than that...i you really like this story as much as you say, then i think you should write it no matter what. to make it what i mean clearer. even if you didn't get reviews, i think you should write your story nonetheless. even if you don't post it. though i hope that you will write on and post it :)

well, i hope you know what i wanted to say :) just please continue!

bye,

elithil
VcChick chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
YOu Cannot stop this story, i think this is such an awesome story! but did ujust have leave me hanging there? well hope u update soon, im done exams tomorrow and i can spend my days reading the story. So update soon please!
Nedra chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Hi! I think this is going to be a great fanfic. It's very imaginative and it held my interest the whole time I was reading it. I think you should continue this and more people will want to read it.