Reviews for Malcolm's Defense
Begoogled chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Thank you for this sweet piece! I find it in-character and honest. And Malcolm and Hoshi are a great couple :)
La Ragna chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
SO CUTE! I love them together! They're so...so...perfect! And I LOVE Italian food, the movie Rigoletto (I cry at the end every time!), and I want to go to MIT! I can really relate to the factors in this story. Not to mention it's wonderfully written! YOU ROCK! _
Hockey Gurl chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Oh my god, that was so cute! I loved it!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This is good, and sweet at the end. I liked the idea of being confronted with those questions and sticking up for each other at them.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This is nice, and being a college student myself I can really imagine it happening. The last line is awesome. There are a couple places where a paragraph is spilt and it shouldn't be, which is my only suggestion. I think the story is terrific.
Tata chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I loved it! What else can I say...
lieutenants-lady chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Aw, this was so sweet! I love Mlcolm/Hoshi fics.

You should definatly do a sequel.

Please?
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
The choice of location of this lesser university wasn't meant to take any pot-shots at Wales. I'm sure all the universities/colleges located there are excellent. I was writing this story in a hurry last night (no comments please) so that the birthday girl at Malcolm-Hoshi Explosion would get her birthday story on her birthday, so I had no time to do any research. (At 9pm last night, it wasn't likely that any of my English friends would be up at 2AM or so their time). Please consider this university an institution that doesn't even exist in 2005.
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I liked this! The challenge was really nicely done! Just one quibble though:

He recalled the number of rejection letters he'd received from the best universities in England before finally settling on a lesser institution in Wales.

As a graduate of University of Wales, Aberystwyth (along with HRH Prince Charles), this rather irked me. The welsh universities are excellent and I rejected all the english and scottish universities who offered me places for the chance to go there!