Reviews for Only in My Arms
CrazyDeafGirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Firpi? Did you died in war or something? You haven't updated for nearly FOUR months! (Not to mention you haven't reviewed yet...) Anyway, you're driving me crazy! And I'm already crazy! Please update! Or have someone inform us that you died. I'll be waiting for you respone. I'll be waiting... (PLEASE UPDATE SOON!)
CrazyDeafGirl chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
(They won't allow me to review on the same chapter)

I forgot something important!

Ahem: update soon! :)
CrazyDeafGirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Sorry, I don't have my own e-mail- I'm using my parents'. (They'll freak out if you e-mailed me) I have a question, which I want your opinion on.

In Mini-comic books DC published in 1982 (or is it '83?) About the lives of Cyborg, Raven, Changeling, and Starfire. (In those order in case you don't know what I'm talking about.)

In Raven's tale, she said,

"For the first time in my life, I only want to kill. That was also the first time my soul-self fully formed." (Sorry if I got it wrong, I'm quoting from memory.)

The question: Do Raven have to feel the urge to kill in order to unlease her soul-self?

To me, my opinion is that Raven must feel the urge to kill in order to unlease her soul-self each time, but if there's some comic book my dad've missed disagreeing with that, I would love it for you to tell me.

Sorry about this, but it's the only way I could reach you.

Thanks for listening! (Or reading...)
King Cheetah chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
Not bad at all, much better actually. You'll find this becomes second nature with practice. Read over my stuff and see where I describe and where I let the characters describe.

Still very good. _
King Cheetah chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
VERY nicely done. The dialog is smooth and natural and you use good verbage. My only (minor) critique would be that you need to use your descriptive sentences to better effect, as I think you're trying to carry to much of the story through the dailog. Still all in all, top notch!

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
CrazyDeafGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Hey, are you saying you didn't like my story anymore? You haven't reviewed on my Chapter 28 and 29. I've noticed that whether I updated, the e-mail alerts didn't work, so I thought I'd tell you about this. And come on, please finish your story! Update soon!

...Wait, you've had girlfriends that didn't know your first name?
CrazyDeafGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Oh, so that's what you meant... I thought you meant in the original comics, I should've known because I had all the current Teen Titans comic, #1-20, and I'm eagerly awaiting the #21... so that's what you meant... heh. I guess I misunderstood your question, but still, I answered it, and I know the Teen Titans! Huh? Well, see ya later!
PBA chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Sorry you havent been getting any reviews - ppl probably just dont know what to say - it's really good. No suggestions. Anything I said would probably ruin it.