Reviews for Lying Close
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Too short o

I love Shuri n Shido a lot!

I cried when Shido died T.T

And I'm still mourning for him.

He's such a trusted friend for Shuri...
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I love it so much! Beautiful! -
Kaeruko Suigami chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Kind of creepy. Who's fingers is(are?) Shuri using?

Otherwise, hadn't really thought of Shuri and Shido in this light, very unique. I like it.
Misura chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I liked reading this; it had that lovely bittersweet quality to it that seems to haunt every Basara-pairing. I also loved you having Shido list 'loyalty to the Red King' as one of his bride's good points; it's just so -Shido-. ;_;
Akira Muratake chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i love it.
Blutiger Tod chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
That was sad (not the pathetic way, the way it really means). They didn't even have enough power to shed their inhibitions to sleep together, one last time (or it may be the first...I don't know, don't look at me!). Er...that's all I can think to say. -runs off-
the return of pp chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Finally someone has written a Basara fic. To bad it was write a basara fic if your going to do it so badly? Shuri would not act like that. Shido would not act like that. This is what you call a possession sue (look it up),nothing more nothing less. Don't you have any respect for the original story, you know...the REAL basara? After all, fan fiction is used to show your love for the fandom not to glorify one's self. Also, to the moron who their relationship goes beyond friendship, of course it does they are COUSINS- READ THE $$$ MANGA!
LedZeppelinLuverMolly chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Heyy! I loved the chapter- please update! However, at the beginning, you could have been a little more specific as to who 'they' are. I loved the story, though. You've got talent! Keep on writing!

Signed:

M.C**
NanaChan02 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
ive never read the manga is it ant good bcause this is the only story mobob any1 has writen about it
AeryonSun chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I have never read Basara, but I can honestly say that your fanfiction has me interested. I just might go give it a try. Very nice and sweet. Hope to see more.
olli chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
a basara fic! yes! it's short and implicitly meaningful, int he way the manga is, too. Subtle, i mean. Riight. anyway, great! keep it up!
sum1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
ah the first basara fic

hopefully there would be more

and a good pairing

shido and shuri are so close and love each other beyond the field of friendship in the manga that them loving each other would not be an unreasonable imagination

though i am not saying that i don't like shuri with sarasa, they are so cute together
animefreak chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Very interesting story...please continue ASAP cause I really want to keep on reading. This is actually the first story for Basara. Gosh...I was starting to wonder when someone will write a story for Basara. I Love that manga! Great job...keep writing more!
LunarIce chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
MAKE MORE SHURIXSHIDO FICS! pwease? You're really good. Keep writing!
scone chapter 1 . 7/7/2005