Reviews for Tanjoubi No Jounochi
nikki7716 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
hey this is jeeperscreeperz from lj.

omg i want a gift like that seto to.

ha ha you don't suck. I PROMISE.

"The sounds produced by the two was of the most pure and unbridled bliss, lustful rapture that echoed through the halls,"

m...delicious...

xxoo
engr4t300 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
haha so cute XD
Corinne chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I gotta say, i'm no fan of JouXKaiba. I'm like my sister, Miley, she left a message for the fic "Staring you in the face" I love that one too.

Also, this isn't very realistic, Jou's friends would never abandon him on his birthday, it's impossible.

Gome, just telling it like it is. :
FireKai chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Your story is really good. The pairing fits perfectly.
let's go for a ride chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That's a cute little story. Oh random Seto is. I love the Japanese names, I have no idea why either.
Kylie-Chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Aw, that was so sweet! This proves my theory that Kaiba does, in fact, have a heart. Keep up the good work!
voidsenshi chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wow Seto moves fast _ cute ending though
Blitz Magnus chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Pretty kinky... and Seto in pursuit of his adorable blonde puppy... on his birthday. :)

However... the title should be "Jounouchi no Tanjoubi", and not the one you have used... Tanjoubi no Jounouchi means "Birthday's Jounouchi"... ;
Takachu chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
cute ; its jounouchi no tanjoubi not the other way around cuz that means Birthday's Jyounouchi..
Maeko-Nohara chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*cackles* Ah, Jou/Seto. M. And they're both in character. A little quick, but they're in character. Love it :P

It's good you use the Japanese names. Just get the order correct next time, k? 'Kaiba Seto' desu yo.

-Mae
Misura chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Whoa. *fawns herself* That was quite the birthday-gift Joey received; I think it more than made up for the misery he'd experienced earlier on the day in having all of his friends being too busy with other things. I also loved their snappy conversation at the end. -