Reviews for Pretty Things
Rbyta452 chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
hope you finish this one day its great so far!
NATE chapter 7 . 8/17/2005
if u havent noticed i have read pretty things after looking for a good harper/trance story and this one fell into my lap. I really am enjoying this story so much i read 4 times! Please finish it you gotta or i wont get ne sleep at night lol. But if you did finish it in a different story please give me the title but please give me the ending i need it like beka needed flash lol.

signed

Nate
HauntedPast chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
Until now, I thought that there were no decent Andromeda fics out there. This is the best one that I have read so far. Now, that's not saying much because most of the other ones out there stink, but this is good. Keep going.
pucktofaerie chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
Wow. As a new fan of Andromeda, I have to say this is a great fanfic. I really hope you haven't given up on it, cause I really wanna know what happens. Keep up the great work and update soon.
Charlie chapter 7 . 12/28/2002
Please continue with your fic! It is so good, i'd love to see what happens next. PLEASE do more!

Charlie xoxoxox
Wushu chapter 6 . 12/4/2002
are you ever going to finish this story? this is a really great story and needs to be finished, please finish it.
luna fox chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Hey! You! Where d'you go? Come back and finish this story. You're a fanfiction writer, you have responsibilies! Don't abandon stories!
UnknownSource chapter 7 . 10/25/2002
this is briliant! u have to continue it coz its awesome! please!
Sharon chapter 7 . 9/14/2002
Hey, I just read your story and I love it and would like to know when you plan on updating? I noticed that it has been a while since you last updated, please dont take to much longer, please, please. I would love to know what happens next :-)

Sharon
Wushu chapter 7 . 6/3/2002
more? please tell us that there is more.
dose it matter chapter 7 . 5/30/2002
Wheres the rest? come on, i was just getting it to it.
julz chapter 7 . 4/16/2002
u gotta keep writing, this is weird and cool and intresting. u gotta keep writing. please stick in romance, i am a sex starved teenager please stick in some romance
wildmajik chapter 7 . 2/18/2002
Okay, you are putting me through hell! What is she running from! I am dying to know!
Ciara chapter 7 . 2/17/2002
I can't wait to see how this turns out! It's really great so far.
Angelbaby chapter 7 . 11/12/2001
The story is really impressive. Good plot, good development, enough suspense to keep us interested. So why haven't you finished? Please do! and Hurry! I can't wait to find out whats going on with Trance.