Reviews for If the World Doesn't Want Me
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of stories that sits and ruts in my alerts but it's a good store so even though it's been almost 9 years please try to update soon!
woah chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
what the FUCK... it says words 0 and i was like really? so i had to look and low and behold there are word... awesome.
xfallenangel13x chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Oh god, I think I'm going to start crying. Like, legitimately, just break out in full sobbing cries right now. Holy crap.

I've loved this story, because of these moments between Atemu and Yuugi. They've been so cute and loving and devoted, staying to the particular person's personality, and giving some good development to both their character and their relationship. The scenes have been written beautifully, and I can picture this as if watching an actual movie or anime episode. I thought I could put off a review until I finished reading, seeing how there's only three chapters left (it isn't unfinished, is it? God, I'd DIE if it was! D':), but this scene just about killed me.

I need to sleep for school tomorrow, but I NEED to keep reading, damn it! But I'm actually kind of SCARED to! QAQ

Wonderful job thus far, friend! I hope to finish reading soon.
Mana's Madness chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
I love this story. I adore the bond Atemu and Yuugi have, I love the originality in here, the plot, and... Pretty much everything else.
I also like the buddyshipping in here; it's rare, especially in puzzlefics. I don't think I've ever actually read a buddyshipping story before, excluding one crackfic, which is a shame since I'm fond of that couple.
You left it at such a huge cliffhanger! Please, I beg you to continue. This is one of the best puzzleshipping fanfictions out there, it's a shame it's incomplete.
alice chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
please write some more
little alice chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
i love it!
cant wait to read more :)
stardustdragonite chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Is chapter 4 missing? Noooooooooooooooooooooo!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
it might help if the english version doesn't list katsuya as "joey wheeler"... -_-

did atemu just split from yuugi? *incredulous* he's going to get his butt chewed out for that one later (supposing they all actually make it out relatively alive, of course ).

update soon?,

brittney
Belladonna Snow chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Oh no...theres no more? I've really, really enjoyed this story. Its absoultly WONDERFUL! I have no critizium of any kind to offer you, your descrpitions are brilliant as are the way you've made the charecters come alive. You're plot has kept me on edge all the way through and I really hope that you do add more to this soon, I really want to know what happens next!_
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
i can't believe you stopped it here! This is such an amazing story. it is a shame you didn't finish it. wonderful work! loved every word
Happyfish chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
0.0 please write more of this story soon... 0.0
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
Why didn't you keep writing? The story was very good. Is very good. Thank you for writing btw, I'm just sad that you didn't continue writing.
Moonlight black rose chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

YOUR TOTALLY MADE OF AWESOME!
Yizuki chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
Fascinating. I love this story. Let me guess, Atemu split himself from Yugi so that if a sword pierced his body it wouldn't kill Yui as well. But why would that hurt Yugi?
Emma chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I'm planning on reading the rest of this fic soon, but it's very long (that's a good thing!) and I have school. Just warning you that this isn't a proper review.

About your plans of deletion: PLEASE DON'T! I think it's a wonderful idea to rewrite this story but please don't delete this version in order to do so. This story is very good and like I said before I haven't read it all yet. If you delete it I'll always wonder what happened next, and you wouldn't want to cause any turmoil, would you?

I think I've said enough. You can choose to disregard this comment; I won't be offended. After all, I don't know too much about writing or fanfics. But I truly do enjoy your work and I hope to be seeing some new stories or updates from you soon. (though by the looks of things that wish may not come true)

Take care! Very sorry about the long review, but your story is very good! _

Emma