Reviews for Late Mornings
vie222 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
hahaaa loved it,kibbs so cute togethet ...
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hehe, that was quite amusing! Gibbs really is a cheeky, naughty mister eh! Made me smile. Thanks.

Zk.
nikkinor chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
That was really good, I kept on guessing between Gibbs and some other person outside of the office, is there more to come?
scififreakmi chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
that's funny! tony can be such an idiot... but i still love it!:)
Jaggie 107 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Oh, that was SO good! More please! My first review for NCIS, but if you'll write another chapter it won't be my last! Jaggie
Jo chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This is great-totally great! i love KIBBS-write more! PLEASE!

(btw- down with all taters-kibbs rules-all rite so i read both. i dont care-kibbs is teh best)

i repeat -please write more!
problematick chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
KIBBS? Is this a KIBBS fic? ARE YOU FRIGGIN' KIDDING ME? I THOUGHT YOU HAD BETTER SENSE THAN THAT! COME ON! ::cries:: Where's the sensible TATE that I believe in? You're a traitor damnit! ::wailing:: KIBBS! NO!

::radio static:: zxczxcxzcxz Home Base this is Blue Shadow over. We've got another one turned to the dark side over.

zxcxzcxzcxc Blue Shadow this is Home Base over. I'll send out the retrieval squad ASAP over.

::bunch of FBI and/or CIA agents pop out of no where - one guy coming out of a fake potted plant and tie her up - gag - drag back to base where she watches endless TATE moments until she's back to normal:: There. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE A TATE FAN!

XBlue

P.S. Ok, I don't mean to be mean, but I just don't think that KIBBS is right. TATE is hinted all the time...but I'll still read, no worries. Rr...Gibbs had his chance [with three -count em THREE ex-wives]. Let Tony have Kate!

P.P.S I hate to admit it -just because of the KIBBS fact - OK I'll get over it- but this is a pretty cool fic. Loved the way the suspense was until about the third to last paragraph. Nice. ::thumbs up::
Emsta chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
yay! Kibbs... was hoping it would be... tis a great fic,loving it, wanting more, but sure i wont get any extra which sucks
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
LOL! i love it! i knew it was Gibbs! lol! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
LadyMarmalade282 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Great start. Love it so far, update soon.
blondevor chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Oh yeah! This is great! Woo hoo, you had me fooled. Just excellent :)

Keep it coming!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Oh that's good "blush"!

The mental pics of Gibbs/Kate-he's such a bad boy!

Note to self-let other Gibblets kick Tony around-uh-second thought I think the Tates might enjoy it better :)!

Great fic-thanks!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I just love KIBBS stories. It was funny. Nice writing.