Reviews for The Confessional
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Holy shit Lolly, you really do write humour oh so well. This is the 2nd time I'm reading it and despite the fact that I already knew what was going to happen I was laughing my lungs out in the middle and the element of shock and surprise

I literally love all your stories. Anyways I heard your writing a novel or something...good on you hope it goes well. I'm sure it will
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was so weird! And I loved it too. I started laughing so hard at the end, my mom came in here and was all, "What's wrong with you?"
mycarcrashheart chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
OH yeah! You had me laughing SO hard. That was HILARIOUS! I couldn't believe it at first, I'm like, "Suze?" That's a favorite! You just made my day!

I'm a sucker for good stories about Father Dom, he's such a cool character.

Man, I can't catch my breath... that's a great story.
uniqueillusion chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
LMFAOLMFAO

haha at first i thought " oh god this is SICK"

then when she told him she knew it was him i laughed SOO hard xD
twilightesque chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
OMG! SOO SO hilarious!
n.a.y.a.z chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... i SO knew it! i mean i knew that she was talking about father dom.. not about her KNOWING it was him.. it had me laughing from like, the first line. seriously. i read the first line and started giggling. this is seriously like THE funniest fic you've written. well, at least from what i've read.
CDC2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
LMAO! Hehe...great job!

Suze is evil
Twilightrocks27 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
LMAO! i loved it i'm still laughing! i thought she was serious! LOL wow! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
His Little GIrl chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
you are a BORN comic. that was sheer genius!
Sushi Bowl chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
OH MY GOD.

I LOVE YOU.
NeverBreakXPact chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aw man I am at work right now and I am SUPOSED to be WORKING but I was reading this instead and I started laughing out loud ! I almost got caught. Haha Father Dom. shoulda exsorsized her !
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Thats pretty funny!
Kaytee Jay chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
OMG i needed that. so funny! I thought she was serious too LOL
Gravity's Rainbow -Nina chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
VERY VERY GOOD JOB!

liked it a LOT.
shoshobananababy chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was so good i can't stop laughing.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »