Reviews for The Mile High City Affair
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Nice, can u do another? I like seeing Napoleon/Orrin and Illya/Ducky reunited from their days in UNCLE
TrackerGirl chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Better late than never, almost 10 years later! This was a fun and entertaining story! Your characterizations of both shows people were dead on. I really enjoyed the nods to all the other shows! Thanks for the ride!
hidez chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Wonderful story! I love how you captured the spirit of all the characters. I wish there had been more Mag 7/NCIS crossover stories written. The Mag 7 ATF universe meshes so well with NCIS. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Good series. Read many times over the years.
Terry Kay chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
3 of my favorite sets of characters in 1 story. What could possibly top that? Thank you!
Aislinn Graves chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Love this story! Gibbs and Larabee. Damn what a combination. I really like the banter as well. :D Good job. Write another one. :)
batsojopo chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Bravo! I so enjoyed reading this crossover between ATF/au and NCIS. It was also fun to see MFU thrown into the mix.

Thanks for the ride!
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Why do I have the feeling that I ought to know who Steve, James, and Charlie are? ** Darned good chapter - too impatient to read the next chapter to review properly, sorry.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I really like the way you've taken an OW episode and updated it to the 21st century. Everyone is nicely in character.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Very nice! I love having Harrison from HAWAII and seeing the guys from Team 8 again. Having Stephen be Ducky's godson, Travis Ducky's old friend (hey, they made it clear in the pilot that everybody knows Ducky), and Nathan being Gerald's brother were very nice connectors. Characterization is excellent. Dialogue is good, especially Cait's dismissal of Buck's come-on.
Slea chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Enjoyed it ...ALOT... thanks for bringing abby in
Jake Crepeau chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
OMG, Ducky and Travis worked together in New York! That's too priceless! And in Chapter 1, I absolutely loved Kate's remark about Tony's brother after Buck ogled her!

I think you mean a DoD over-WRITE, not override. You over-write data to block recovery-but a really good forensics lab (*cough* *cough* *Abby* *cough*) may still be able to get partials on it.

I liked the remarks about Purgatory and Hell. Should have had someone remark that the difference is that you eventually get out of Purgatory.
Kesomon chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
"Maybe in another lifetime" - I just realized that's a ref to St. Elsewhere! X3 Win.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
Excellent! I love all the references to Hawaii, NCIS, Mag Seven and of course The Man from UNCLE! Great story!
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
I hate it when I forget my saved comments, but at least this one is chaptered so I can add them in.

They tried to dye it red.

LOL

"Mr. DiNozzo has all the subtlety of a bull in a china shop." Ezra shook his head.

LOL, I just watched the Mythbuster's ep that busted that saying.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »