Reviews for The Sorting's Secret
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Really good! Keep writing!
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This story definitely appealed to me. Probably because it fits real life so well; sometimes it seems as if something/someone is making choices for us, but often those choices are made due to our own choices. Also, the fact is, we have the ability to choose what we do with circumstances surrounding us.
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
ahhaha! I Love it!
clurr chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
interesting. i like.
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
never really thought about the hat being able to talk... ok well carry on a conversation is more like it. i really liked the way that you gave more insight into how the children are sorted. i can agree though that you have given the hat much wisdom in helping the children to fit in where they are best based on house characteristics. i liked your fic
postalservice chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
“I am not tattered!” lol
Zarek chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
What an intriguing idea! I really liked this! I wonder what the real secret of the sorting hat is?
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
So, what was the hat's secret?
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
nice one-shot. I liked it. It was diff. from all the others.
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
brilliant and totally amazing story! i have the same theory, that the hat doesn't actually choose where people go and that they do it themselves. loved it!
Ivygreen chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Quite an original idea. I like this story a lot.
thiefofblueness chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That's a brilliant idea! I never thought of that, but now that I do, it seems to make sense. I like this a lot!
Elizabeth Patil chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
It's quaint in an odd way. I like this one.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very cool. I quite enjoyed it. It had a fresh twist of originality to it. :)

~Red Bess Rackham
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Great story. Do you mind if I add this to my C2 for Sorting Hat fics? I think you had the had and Dumbledore both perfectly in character.