Reviews for The Sorting's Secret
queenp chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
*snicker* loved it...
MoonlightSerenade chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Absolutely wonderful story, you're extremely gifted at writing. I read this and I was blow away...so simple, but powerful all the same. Very nice!
RadicallyRandom7 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I just read this story for the first time...awesome!...xoxo-Froggi
zhaneraal chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I'd be hard pressed to find a better theory on how the Hat decides who goes where.
heartnut chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
AWESOME. I'm making a tour of your stories, if you couldn't tell. I'm so very impressed with this one. Absolutely cunning and sweet.
hermmie chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
OMG! It wasn't a LMHG story! Gasp!

lol! cute tho
Larilee chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I had often wondered that. :-) And you definitely told it extremely well!

Lisa
Andrews Morgan chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
A fine example of well-written dialogue. Some people write too stiffly, others too informally, when they attempt conversations, but you did neither. The tone is perfect. I can see the long relationship between Dumbledore and the Sorting Hat, and can imagine other conversations on other occasions; but having a conversation on the event of Harry's sorting seems so obvious that I wonder no one has done it before.

Nice work, I hope to read more of your fan fiction.

All the best,

Morgan Andrews aka Mud
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Aww, that was a nice, short story.
Jasque chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
A cute little conversation between Dumbledore and the Sorting Hat. I have the same idea as you about how the sorting was done. Anyway a nice story. ).
Jennykim2007 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
If this review gets to you. I know that i have already reviewed but i only wanted to say one thing. You might want to clarify who is talking. Sometimes it's obvious but most of the time you have to guess. That's all.
jennykim2007 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I think this chapter was very well written. Everyone is in cherictor including Dumbledore. I'm not sure where you're planning to take this but i will look forward to the next chapter.
mugglemin chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
That was very well done. I had a similar theory about the hat myself. A nice little one-shot.
droxy chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Fits with canon, very nice one shot.
Melindotty chapter 1 . 1/26/2005