Reviews for Seeking Guidance
MnC21 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Aw, an interesting story! Although I should admit that the original story seeking comfort is good left that way, but this sequel is great too! I am glad I found this amazing story :)
I see that this story is not complete yet, I wish to read the next chapter(s) soon, but take your time, don't rush your self :)
Sincerely,
MnC21
xBrokenRecordx chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
IT HAS BEEN LIKE SEVEN YEARS.

That is self explanatory.
Miccie chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
I...just...finished...reading...it...mentally...emotionally...depraved...please a SEQUEL SEQUEL :D
Miccie chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I can hear the angels sing, I prayed for a sequel...well so I didn't pray, but I really wanted a sequel and AH HAH! :D

oh dear me...I am addicted
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
this story is so cute, it stole my heart. although it's been 4 years since your last update, i'm still holding out hope that you'll finish it someday and publish that last chapter!

great story, please keep writing. : )
PrincessLazyPants chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
I absolutely love this story. I've never been a Neji and Sakura fan, but I think this story has like, converted me.

:D
aimiera chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Never knew the bug-user can be a good gossiper. And yeah... Nejisaku domi nating the world...Nyahahahaha. I love this story. Please continue.
DOEeyes chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
sequel time
DOEeyes chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
the Hyuuga family: hardest partiers in Konoha. who knew?
KaiKi09 chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
PLEASE PLEASE update soon i really like this story
Patient chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
I had to be anonymous cuz i already reviewed but i have to ask. WHERE R U?...please tell me you haven't ditched this fic...its soo damn funny... hey i'm patient...so i'll wait... don't mind when u update whether another year (though i hope sooner o_o) but just want to know, whether u will continue...one day lol
ShikaRocks chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Wow! It's been so long since I read this story!

This is ShikamaruRocks. I got a new account.

Anyway, wow. You haven't updated in even longer than my sister and I haven't updated. Good show! lol.

I still just simply ADORE your writting style. Pure brilliance. And still love the Shino gossiping bit. Awesome.

As always, very few conventions errors. Then again, my sister does all of our editing so I'm not really one to talk.

I hope you manage to update (ever. Seriously. Anytime is ok, so long as it happens)and I look forward to reading the rest.

I'll probably go back and read the first story and the preceeding chapters of this one soon and leave more reviews. Yay for reviews! haha.

Take it easy. Buh bye!

ShikaRocks
nejisakura chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
its really good. please update it... and i really like the pairing nejisakura...
Delicate Desires chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Hahah awesome story! To be continued?

Lol I can't wait to see the next one, then.

tyui chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
an odd thought just popped into my head... what if naruto on the road with jiraya or sasuke in orochimaur's lair finds the newspaper that includes the article of sakura and neji? I really want to see that reaction...