Reviews for Cygnus Melancoryphus
MzMilo chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
lovely...
audioinjeced chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
you havn't gotten enough credit for this.. it was in loss for words beautiful. keep up the awesome work becuse you made me smile at the end of every capter..

with love /Linnea
yue no rei chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Aww gosh what a sweet story!
keisan chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Aw so cute! Very sweet fic. smile. Beautifully done especially with all those bits of romantic poetry.
Micuko chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
ah, so cute, love it
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
I would have liked to have a reaction from the world or just Ron and Hermione. Though you might have written that in a side-story/sequel? I'll go check it out...
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 7 . 6/1/2007
I liked that you gave Harry some time to come to a conclusion
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
'They stared at each other – tingles of something that only one of them recognized.' That one really hit me!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
The painting is such a cute idea :D
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
The dragon-thing was beautiful!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Uhm, how can Draco know about the Marauders and Harry's lullaby? I liked the letter and Ron ;D
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
You could've detailed it a little more, made Harry's feelings a little more pronounced, but it's nice as it is too...
Double Spell chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
*It was almost time for Transfiguration.-“Potter, Malfoy, please enter the classroom,” said Professor McGonagall (she was substituting).*

I don't understand the substituting part. Mcgonagall always teaches Transfiguration.
kasmo chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
How sweet. I'm glad Harry didn't blow up and break Draco's heart or something, which usually happens in other fics where he's a secret admirer. It's great that Draco won't have any problems from his parents, and I hope their friends are okay with this.
kasmo chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
It's so romantic, but a little sad too, since Harry doesn't even know who he's falling in love with. The painting sounds so magical. Of course, it is magical, but still, it's beautiful.