Reviews for The Things We've Handed Down
xyber116 chapter 20 . 5/11/2005
Man, I thought it would end in a big bang for Jack and Sam.
makemyday chapter 20 . 5/11/2005
Ah, perfect ending! Beautifully written. what more can I say. Thanks for finishing ;)
midnight caller chapter 20 . 5/10/2005
Congrats on finishing! Thank you for writing so much, for respecting all of the characters, and for giving us such a great story. Looking forward to your next work. :)
JackofSpade chapter 20 . 5/10/2005
Bravo!
Mariel3 chapter 20 . 5/10/2005
Ah...a wonderfully satisfying, perfectly scripted ending. I'm sure somewhere inside you there's another story beginning to raise its restless head. I look forward to reading it when it's ready!
Jen chapter 20 . 5/10/2005
Yeah, yeah, too bad she ends up with Jack in the end.

Started out good, went crappy.
SpyMaster chapter 20 . 5/10/2005
I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad. I'm happy because it's a really touching ending and just sums up an amazing story. I'm sad because there's no more, I can no longer look forward to an update. I hope that you do write something else, if not fanfiction based but something of your own. You're really talented and I hope that I'll get to read some other offering of yours, one day soon. Excellent story. Best I've ever read.
kiddo33 chapter 20 . 5/10/2005
That was such an amazing story. I loved the ending. You're a really talented writer!

Great job.

~S
Mariel3 chapter 19 . 5/8/2005
This chapter was a great read. Really appreciated the "But I don't want them from you." Excellent line. you did a good job with both characters, and I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter. Please - keep us happy and post again soon!
LifesVictory chapter 19 . 4/20/2005
I think that was my favorite chapter! It was extremely well written with lots of raw emotion that you can just tell they're both too frustrated and tired to hide or water down into politeness. Fantastic! I love the lines when Martin's talking about what Sam wants in a man and she says she does want it, just not from him. Ouch! Lol, great, great stuff.
xyber116 chapter 19 . 4/19/2005
The last two chapters are great. Keep 'em coming.
lorie chapter 19 . 4/19/2005
i'm so sad for martin and sam

i don't like jack and i don't understand sam !

hope a good end ?
makemyday chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
At last I can leave a review. Excellent chapter again. Loved the fight - very realistic, very emotional. Looking forward to another chapter.
lorie chapter 18 . 4/18/2005
very good update soon more M/S angst

what happen between S and M
makemyday chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
So glad you've updated & it's another great chapter as usual. Keep going!
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »