Reviews for The Things We've Handed Down
newlands chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
I love it. I love the whole thing. I know that Martin and Sam's thoughts were incredibly difficult to write and you did an exceptional job. You're almost there. ;)
Mariel3 chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
Good chapter! Martin's pondering of his situation, Samantha's thoughts as she walked to his apartment were all well done. I don't think 'confliction' is a word, though.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. This has been a very interesting, angst-filled journey you've taken us on, and I'm loving it!
SpyMaster chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
Wow! How did you manage to write Martin introspection? You've actually made me like him now and feel sorry for him. I thought that we were heading for a JS conversation but maybe if Sam and Martin have an argument. Sam will head back to the office and Jack will still be there and we can all enjoy a nice JS ending. Really good! I'm glad to hera that your next update won't take as long. It nearly killed me all this waiting, not to mention that all the new fanfics mainly are MS. Update soon!
Katerina1 chapter 17 . 4/8/2005
Wow... the plot is really thickening. I'm really drawn into this story, and I can't wait for more. I'm sorry to hear about your block, but I'm sure your skill will overcome it!
Dayliobserver chapter 17 . 4/3/2005
What I find so annoying about writing my own stories is that it leaves me with too little time to read anybody elses. However, this one Im _making_ time to read, and as always, you dont disappoint! Cant wait for the ending.
Newlands chapter 17 . 4/2/2005
Great chapter. I particularly liked the way you wrote David - that must have been really difficult to do. I love all the little details as well - like the baseball rolling toward him and him toying with it. You're nearly there! :)
xyber116 chapter 17 . 4/1/2005
Yippie! An update! This chapter is great. I can't wait for the rest of the fic.
Mariel3 chapter 17 . 3/31/2005
This was great. I like innovative! I'm looking forward to your next chapter with GREAT anticipation! Thanks for posting - it's always a pleasure to see your name on a piece of writing.
SpyMaster chapter 17 . 3/31/2005
Really good, the quality as usual is excellent. I'm glad you finally managed to update but I understand completely and if waiting a while is what it takes for quality story like this then I'd gladly wait twice as long. I'm looking forward to all the introspection that I'm sure is coming, and obviously the inevitable JS conclusion. Absolutely brilliant! Update as soon as you are able!
Katerina1 chapter 16 . 3/23/2005
Oohh... what's going on? I am seriously so wrapped up in this case that it's ridiculous. You have a real gift for creating suspense!
Mariel3 chapter 16 . 3/22/2005
My favourite line: "Just because there would clearly be no rewards for levity today did not mean that he wouldn't keep trying." Why? I don't really know, except it felt like the perfect Danny thought/feeling at the perfect Danny moment. Good job of bringing the case forward a little, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next chapter!
JackofSpade chapter 16 . 3/22/2005
This story really keeps the reader guessing and slightly off-balance...wonderful! Just when you think you have it figured out, the plot takes another twist. Particularly liked the way you interjected Danny's personality and charm into the story!
makemyday chapter 16 . 3/22/2005
The story is pulling together very nicely. You're great with all the characters, which can be difficult. Update soon please!
newlands chapter 16 . 3/22/2005
Another intriguing plot-driven chapter. I still love this story so much. I'll have to hunt out some more "bribes" to get the next chapter out of you asap ;)
SpyMaster chapter 16 . 3/22/2005
Thank the lord it let me post a review. It's been funny and wouldn't let me do it. This is really good, I think I've said this before but I love how you're crafting it all together. Wondering what Danny found? Really good. I love it. I would say update soon but I no pressure. More as soon as possible because real life does sometimes have to intervene.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »