Reviews for The Things We've Handed Down
midnight caller chapter 15 . 3/17/2005
Ack! You can't leave it there! :p

This is really wonderful. Please update soon! :)
Katerina1 chapter 15 . 3/16/2005
Evil, evil cliffhanger! I am absolutely sucked into this - I can't wait to see what happens. All your characters are spot on, and the interactions between Jack and Sam are fantastic. You've also really picked up the pace without rushing things, which is great. Really looking forward to the next chapter!
LifesVictory chapter 15 . 3/16/2005
Very nice, very nice! I enjoyed it, as usual, and hope you continue very soon. Wonderful job at keeping Jack and Sam in character. I like Jennifer's character, too. Very well developed. Keep up the great work!
makemyday chapter 15 . 3/16/2005
Love this, it's an intriguing case, with some lovely Jack & Sam moments. Please update soon!
SpyMaster chapter 15 . 3/16/2005
Brilliant! First chapter I've read in ages without a sneak preview and wow, it made my day reading that. It's really good, I love the one the storyline is being crafted, it's so believable. Given my own bad behaviour on updating my fic recently it's probably bad of me to ask, but I'm going to anyway. Please update soon. This is the best story I've read in ages and as much as I don't want it to be over, I want to read more.
newlands chapter 13 . 3/16/2005
neds her? Okay that's weird. Obviously I meant "needs her". I even but in extra E's for emphasis - confusing. Had to put this in as a review for Ch13 as it wont let me review twice. Chapter 13 was great by the way ;)
Newlands chapter 15 . 3/16/2005
Another great chapter. Even though I'm starting to piece it together, I still have no idea where Adam is. I hope he's okay - sniff. Oh, and Sam really should have put her hand on Jack's knee. He neds her :(
Katerina1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Okay, this is as far as I've got so far, and... wow. Really. I love the slow build you've created, and how you're just letting little bits slip one at a time. Masterful writing, C.O! I can't wait to read on.
Day chapter 15 . 3/16/2005
Great chapter! Am loving this more and more. :)
xyber116 chapter 14 . 3/14/2005
Hey this story is the best. I love the action between Jack and Sam and Martin and how Danny is reacting to Martin being all pissy and stuff. Please continue this story it is so good.
makemyday chapter 14 . 3/14/2005
Great chapter. Enjoyed Martin's thoughts and insecurities about Jack and Sam, very realistic.
Katerina1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Wow! This is such an intruiging start. I'm off to read the rest now, but I just wanted to compliment you on capturing the characters and their feelings, and summing up the case so effectively. I can see why people are raving about this!
LifesVictory chapter 14 . 3/13/2005
Great job! I loved it, of course, and still say this story should be made into an episode! Aww, Martin is so obliviously adorable. I mean, not that I want SAM to think so, but still, he is...tee hee.
RED5 chapter 14 . 3/13/2005
I enjoyed this a lot, it was great to get Martin's insight and you did it very well. This is getting more and more intriguing as it goes on. I'm a big fan of the Jack-Sam-Martin love triangle and you're doing a great job with it!

Looking forward to the mext chapter!

PS. Please feel free to add 'Winter's Tale' to your Jack-Sam community. I'm really flattered that you like it.
Mariel3 chapter 14 . 3/13/2005
Really enjoyed the Danny stuff in this one. I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »