Reviews for From Now To Eternity
Miss Psykosis chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Absolutely beautiful story.
The Rave Raven chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
I'm so glad you added on to this again! You should do it from Hephaistion's point of view next :)
lvingphai chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
You are really a good writer. This story is very nice and entertaining as always. Usually i perfered A/H together but your story really make me love A/H for having other girls they love. Really beautiful fic and i really enjoy Drypetis character here. She is so perfect for Hephaistion. I hope you will write more A/H story, please
Trust No One chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
What a delight to see that you continued this story. So flowing and well constructed. You've given Drypetis life as probably no one has before and it was all the more masterful because you did it through Alexander's voice. Thanks for this!
Ignorant Bliss chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Just a very quick note to say that I really enjoyed your story. It was well written and it was nice to see a non-slash story in this category for once. Especially with Hephaestion. _~
The Rave Raven chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Omg...I love it! It's fantastic, one of the best fics in this category no doubt. I wish you would continue with this...but then again it kind of suits it better to be a one-shot. I love it either way, you're an amazing author and this is definitely an amazing piece of work.
l-vingphai chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Very beautiful story. My most favourite A/H fanfic ever. I always wonder what Hephaistion's wife will be like and you portrait her and Hephaistion beautifully. I love both character you draw. Please, write more on Alexander fic, hope to see more from you soon... BIG HUG
Trust No One chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Very sweet and delicately written. Their reactions to each other are believable. Loved to see Hephaistion share and enjoy intimate moments with someone other than Alexande. Thanks for this.
Penelope chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED this fic. It is defenetly something new since people usually write A/H. I also liked the way you mixed historical facts with few events from the movie, like alexander actually being there when hehpaistion died. I love how hephaistion grew from being very reluctant to fibally embracing and loving her, the way you did it seemed very natural and realistic, I think. It was great! I loved it...and is it too much to ask to write another story with this pairing but to add a little more of alexander in it. Like maybe alexander's thoughts on the growing love between them...?please...?