Reviews for Stansfield's Immortal Beloved
WheresUrMoose chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Quite strange...not really in a bad way disappointing that it didn't stay on the story with what happened in the movie or at least be something that happened before the story line of the , good writing just maybe these characters weren't meant for maybe it should've been someone other than Stan.
Scarlet-Black-Rose chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
awesome story and my fave charrie is Stan, I always like the guys that are alittle off. makes them more interesting, that and he's handsome lol. I do hope you update and I look forward to reading more
elizabethlives chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
lol "noon" nicely written and well done. oh yeah and i like the tie in. i use a lot of tie ins myself but you know that already

Rosie Real chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This is great! I love stories that have a do with revealing a hidden side! (I love also stories of Gary Oldman...)Very well Stansfield's attitude and I like the person you made into Jo. Good! Good! -Rosa
justinh chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
good story maybe a little to mellow dramatic, however the biggest problem with this story is the fact that he isnt mixed up at all. he's as close to pure evil as a human can get and he knows it,the only thing he "loves" is you dont believe me watch the bathroom scene with mathilda again, i dont even believe he has feelings of friendship with his henchmen or any self love for himself he deserves to die a horrible death and he knows he did have a relationship like the story you wrote it would be purely for show to the outside world to keep up for the spelling errors.
shaz chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Not bad, not bad at all...they certainly have deep feelings for each other, i hope you continue this.
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That was wonderful. I've always thought Stan had a little bit of passin and compassion in him.
PretendFan chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Your writing was fine but Stansfield just seemed out of character to me. But kudos for trying to write something different.
StellaZebrax chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow! I've now seen a side to Norman Stansfield that I didn't know existed! This Jo must be one hell of a woman! I am very impressed by your story! By having that scene in the film, it would have told watchers that Stan did have another side to him that was not apparent otherwise...although it would probably need a few more scenes with Stan and Jo to strengthen it! How about writing another Stan and Jo saga?