Reviews for Air
DarkShadow At Midnight chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow. Just...wow. I really enjoyed this one-shot. It's rare that I allow myself to read a pairing I don't like, but wow. This was really beautiful, and it left me with a bittersweet ache. You're an amazing writer; keep up the good work!

Darkshadow At Midnight
Althea M chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh! Given I am a Inu/Kag fan (ok, a rare Inu/Kik no Kag fan also) I found this to be so sad. Well written, but sad.
Thank you for sharing.

AM
Ms. Greenpeace chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
The only kagome x hojo fic I've ever liked. Well done.I especially love how kagome refuse to be a marytr. I am so tired of how kagome is almost always portrayed as a willing victim, wasting away her life for someone that doesn't return her love and make her suffer 'coincidentally' continuously!(in some fics, though we all know IY love kagome) bla bla bla. Yeah, a girl with lotsa heart doesn't need to pine for a man to prove she has lots of heart! Too overrated and much too silly for me. A girl has to have some bones! I love this kagome. Once again, well done.
Katey98y chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awwwww! :)
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I think I just fell in love with Hojo... Lol
waterbottleandpillows chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Amazing. Just amazing. I love your style! You made me somehow like the Hojo-Kagome pairing, maybe not as much as I love InuKag, but still, wow. Great fic! :)
shaenyface chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I was never really a fan of the Hojo/Kagome pairing, but then I read this story. This is beautifully written, and well enough true to the characters that it could have happened. Bravo, and keep up the fantastic work.
critical eyes chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
You really should be proud of yourself, this story is amazing. Thank you for sharing this with us. You know, now that I know how Inuyasha ended I wish it would have been like your fic instead of the crappy one of Takahashi-sensei.

Why do some of the reviewers think that its Inuyasha she choose? Its absolutely clear it was Hojo. Its not as if you left it open for us to guess. Man, some people really should learn to read with more attention.
Avaira chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Absolutely beautiful one-shot.
the blanket chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
It's so beautifully desperate. The metaphor you chose worked very well.

Wonderful piece.
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
“I don’t need to know. I won’t ask. But please know that I’ll be there when you come home.”

I think this is probably the most beautiful sentance I've ever read. This actually could happen in the show. I love it.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Beautiful.
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
best Hojo-Kagome fic i've read! very good!
lostyuki chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
thats freaking amazing.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I've never seen a second-person fic, but that doesn't draw the most attention. The characters here are honest, and all the reactions are in character and without melodrama. The language is simple in the best way, which just lets the ideas and more complicated turns of phrase show better.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »