Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
AdinaRJ chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
You've really captured the relationship between Meg and Chris here. I love Chris's inner monologue; it really sounds like him. I like your solution better than the two of them running off to Berkeley, too. I really enjoyed this story; it helped take a little of the bitterness away. Thanks for writing!
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
its good
hesfadedme chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
wow so romantic! their running from the law!
Chris Meg fan chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Oh! Great! You know, when I read that Chris was going to be drafted and Meg had to decide to go with him or not I almost passed out. My eyes got all wide and my jaw fell open, then I started reambling a hundred miles an hour because I was on the phone. Then as soon as I hung up I started thinking about this story. Wednesday I watched AD. Don't get me wrong, I thought the episode was great and I was excited and thrilled and nervous and heartbroken and everything, but at the end of the episode I found myself thinking that I was more pleased with your story. For one thing, Chris really didn't say very much. If I'm gonna leave my whole family and the rest of my life behind to run off with some guy (even if he is Chris) I need a little bit to go on. And most of Milo's acting in that episode seemed to be very non-verbal. Not that I didn't completely appreciate the non-verbal thing, I thought Chris was just charming balancing his pretty little head on his shoulders, but I still would've liked a few words. And Roxanne broke my heart.

Anyway, I'm extremely pleased with your verbal version of Chris and I too hope for American Dreams season four. I don't know if you get TV Guide, but one of the writers did this full page about how much we want NBC to pick up American Dreams for another season. It was cool. I hope NBC sees it. Granted, I realize if there's a season four she will come home and Chris and Meg will probably be no more... but look at what I said about if they used the draft storyline. I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about. *Grins happily*

Anyway, I'm really really enjoying this story. Great job!
Meg chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
An update! Yes!

I loved it, btw. Great. It was awesome.

I actually have heard of the 'unbalanced' thing before. So, it works for me. ;-)

I am so excited that you updated. I have missed this fic.

I hope AD has a fourth season. Especially after the season (or series *sniff*) finale.

I can't wait for more! )
someone5 chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
Yay! I'm so happy! Not only that you updated, but that everything's okay! Right? Please, oh please don't let them get caught. If you need drama, they can go back to Philly for a bit. That would cause drama.

Ugh, ignore me. I trust you. Love this story. Hope you update soon!
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
hehe, using imbalance is a very cute and mischevious way for him to get out of the war, it's very appropriate, i like it. and im sure it is very accurate and that it happened alot, so dont freak out. im glad her mum called, and that she's still keeping in contact with them, since we know how important her family is to her.
varietyofwords chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
I'm so happy that you wrote! It almost made the saddness of AD ending go away!
svuaddict1-6precint chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
did you actually just predict what was gonna happen on american dreams, i mean, tonite meg and chris just split to dodge the draft in all, did they steal your idea? luv it, update soon please!
svuaddict1-6precint chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
Liz chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
This is an amazing story. I love Chris and Meg as a couple! I can't wait to see what happens! Please update soon!
largemarge416 chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
ok this is werid since i just reviewed all the chapters under chapter 4, but since you can only write one reveiw per chapter, i am writing this to also remind you that chris could shoot his toe off so he didn't have to go to war. just a suggestion :)
largemarge416 chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
wow! i just read your first four chapters, and you have an excellent story here. i can't wait to see what you have planned for them to do. but keep in mind that if he goes to canada or elsewhere to dodge the draft, he couldn't write her or anything for fear of being caught. that is my way of saying that i think htey should stick together. hehe. keep updating!
Chris Meg fan chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
Ooh, it's so good! I've always thought that would have been an interesting storyline, but of course it probably would have still spelled the end for Meg and Chris because the show couldn't leave to follow him. Stupid. Don't they know we want to follow Chris like Meg wants to follow Chris? *cheeky grin* Yes, I do know how characters I don't write feel. It's a gift.

Anyway, I'll surely die if you don't update soon, because I desperately need to know. Please please update soon? Please with a cherry on top? *puppy dog pouts* *gives you a picture of Milo puppy dog pouting* He's much more convincing. :)
ChrisMeg fan chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Oh no! What's the paper? *apologizes for short review and runs to read next chapter*