Reviews for death, quoth the disbeliever
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I'd like this more if it had more 'behind the scenes' with Chris
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I looked at some of the reviews I made for some of your other stories earlier. Some of them were really douchey and I apologise for that. However, for this fic I really wish you would continue it. Your write well. And I like your introduction to why Chris chose Perry as a last name - it's certainly unique compared to the other stories with Perry as a last name.
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is really good, hope there's more, gonna check your profile, hopefully there there. - I really like the way you write, nice descriptions too.

Until next time,

~Chow4noW~
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awesome story! I love seeing Chris' thoughts!
234group chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
ok have u like abandoned the story? You haven't updated in a long time! You shouldn't abandon the story it's really good! It looks like you really know what you're saying-or writing in this case-please continue...and soon! This is so so good!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
hello why haven't you updated this thing in so long. did you give up on it. why, and more importantly how could you do such a thing. i love the very idea of it. and i really love the idea of it being done by someone who really knows what there doing. and that someone is you. i love it. please continue. later dude
MorganD chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Is there any chance you'll continue this story? I've just rewatched the entire Season 6, always paying attention to Chris' face, to all the little glances and frowns and smirks that become so meaningful when we know who he really was. This story is all about that, and this first chapter was simply delightful to read. I really like the way you enter in Chris' mind and exposes his conflicted feelings and thoughts about his family. I particularly enjoy the scenes with Chris and Leo. I really hope you haven't given this project up, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Ryo-girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
This is wonderful! I love your take on his thoughts during this ep, it fits my idea of him perfectly!
piperleo4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
this is a great story. i like seeing what chris is thinking as each episode goes on. please update soon i can't wait to see what happens next
Deleting123456 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I love it.
MarieJoyCarter2007 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
PLease please please please please please please please update soon!
Witty-Kate chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
hey this is good now update and hopefully get to the episode where chris was hit on by his aunt (that would be very funi)soon
PinkPeonies01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
fabbi
Emma15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that you did a great job with this chapter. Chris's thoughts and emotions were perfectly in tune with what we saw on the show.

I'd love to see you continue it soon, not necessarily every chapter in the series... just the highlights if you like. D Thanks, for writing!
Issa chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Please, cant you continue this soon. PLEASE!