Reviews for Tomorrow
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So sad :(
Nameless chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wonderful, just wonderful. I'm a very picky Moiraine fan, you have captured both her and Caraline perfectly, again, well done!
Koneko Shampoo chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Reading this, I would have never guess that English was your second language! You have such a way with words. I really enjoyed this-I think you picked a great 'missing scene' to fill in.
Kamarile Sedai chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wonderful story! It's good to know I'm not the only person who was haunted by the events at the end of book 5.

I also liked that you made Caraline Moiraine's sister instead of her cousin. Are they twins? It seems so, since they look exactly alike, and seem to share that sort of a bond. From what Moiraine said, I'd assume she's the younger of the two?
Laura Roslin chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Nice work on this. I love Moiraine. She is my favorite character. I love that you decided to expand the end of the fifth book. I just finished rereading all 11 of them, and when I started the fifth one I was so sad, knowing what was coming at the end. Anyway, good fanfic. Thanks for writing it.
Faded Nights chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
stalks you, signs review and runs away

As I've said before, I love it...
Katyla chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Egwene? A fine young woman? What were you thinking love? I thought you were with me on the 'Egwene-is-as-silly-a-prat-as-that-poncy-elf-tart-in-the-corny-film-version-of-LotR-that-must-not-be-named-*cough*-Arwen-*cough*' club? I'm disappointed in you! But then again, you were writing from THAT woman's perspective, so I guess you must be excused. *laughs*

Great missing scene though, I love it. So glad you're writing about something that's not people with wings...just joking.

Thanks for the review on TG, it made my day. :) Glad you enjoyed it. The plot bunnies have been fed and will probably abandon their strike now, so watch out for the next chapter soon!

Anyhow, see you on tuesday. Love you lots!

Mwah!
Mark chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Oh me likes it! yes me likes it!
Joyce chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Very well done. I like it a lot. We hardly know Caraline in RJ’s books, let alone what she thought about Moiraine. The way you write, they’re very close. Not just cousins, almost like sisters. My English is poor, very much I want to say, but I can’t. Just know I like it a lot.